Favorite flamewarrior nicknames

• Sroatgoat is correct. Roundheels is used in pulp fiction stuff. I always thought the expression was pretty visual... the womans heels were so rounded that she could not stand easily and would end up on her back.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• A few I liked:

-Scrote (Storch came up with that one).

-Dustbin (RIP) was a pretty good one from Beet.

-Sportscunt - nuke came up with that one I'm sure (it wasn't me, but it could have been me but it wasn't). I think the Seattle superbowl run was our golden age on this board (or more accurately the former incantation of the board).

-Skycook (Skyrock). Not sure who coined that one but it was funny to me.

-Shitbag (RPM) lol another good one from nuke

-eMpTy (MT) lol don't remember who coined that one maybe Lazs.

I'm sure there's a bunch more I'm forgetting...

As for me, I've been referred to as Rimjob (by Goat), Slampierre by RPM, Slamfart/Shitfart by Milo (what ever happened to Milo I wonder he did have a bad ticker), and Francois by Storch. All of them have made me crack up.

• Lol!

Wasn't Jewrose one?

• Chairboy morphing to chairplug posting a pic with an accidental buttplug drying in the shower inspired a batman signal with a spotlight buttplug signal in the sky, and I don't usually do art. , and if piss christ is art, then chairplug signal is art.

Is that a run on? Well, the hole was leaking.

• There is some dispute on pancho vanilla ... both assi and I did it right at the same time. I had nothing to do with skycock... I called him skycrock. Storch came up with 'pinky' which was pretty good.

Not sure who did scroatgoat.

lazs

I had nothing to do with pancho vanilla. I don't even know who that is a reference to.

• I liked AKAK posts, I liked P-38s, and I like that nickname.

Had nothing to do with it, but I think he prolly enjoyed as any of us enjoyed our own that got thrown around.

I pretty much liked the fact that there was a taste of locker room banter I had been missing before I got PNG'd and found this place of Fully Wholesome Warriors.

• Was talking to my sister via cell about coming over, asker her if she would be bringing poncho vanilla with her. She didn’t reply then several seconds later my niece gets in the phone asking me what I said. Apparently my sister had to pull the car over because she couldn’t drive as she was laughing too hard. My niece didn’t get it, I blame public schools.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• His last name is Rodriguez but he doesnt look it.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It was to her.

• I will admit to Jewrose and skycrock and Twat... and Pancho Vanilla and even eMTy if pressed. Maybe a few others that didn't catch on.

I used to call storch .. storchita. I can't believe roundheels fell so flat... so to speak.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis