The beach boys...

• Soo if you did not live in So cal in 1963? you did not even know what a little duece coupe was... No one will ever capture the SoCal thing like the Beach Boys.. Hawthorne baby! now all negros.. but not their fault.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Are you gonna compare carl willsons voice with any of the nasal shit of the fab four? no.. of course not.. he married into the Martin family.. Dean Martin said Carl had the best singing voice he had ever heard.

lazs

• "It was later...it was Pet Sounds that blew me out of the water. First of all, it was Brian's writing. I love the album so much. I've just bought my kids each a copy of it for their education in life---I figure no one is educated musically 'til they've heard that album. - Paul McCartney

• As a hot rodder in the 70's I listened for a fab four hot rod song.. heartbreaking.. meanwhile we built a 409 chevy in the garage and put it into a 60 chevy.. this seemed more fun and relevant to my life than... I wanna hold ur haaaaaaaand.

lazs

• You all arguing over the beach fags vs the Beholes is like arguing over who was the biggest fag. Elton John or Boy George.

Hint, they were both boybands.

• There's one or two good songs on each side the rest is just filler. People who talk about how great it is don't know shit about music and Paul was just being polite. The truth is that when he heard it he said... "shit.. we can do better than that' and then did Sgt. Pepper.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Then he heard Pepper and went insane for thirty years.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Like a moth to the flame...

• Yeah, nothing screams talent like "yellow submarine".

Next you fags will be arguing over who's better. Backstreet Boys on NSYNC.

Same same