Super Barrel

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• So I guess that means they use a really heavy bolt?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Apparently.

• I have seen regular revolver barrels with three of four loads in em... that is even worse since the only place for the pressure to go is out the barrel cylinder gap. Normally they are bulged pretty good tho. Buddy has a 1911 barrel that he had a squib and then another load behind it. the bulge is hardly noticeable but it won't go through the bushing.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I'm not quite sure how anyone would send a gun back for "accuracy issues" without looking down the barrel first.

• Well we are talking about a hi-point owner here..

• Razer is not wrong. it is for sure an entry level firearm. Not only that but the factory says you don't have to clean it... . it is a total bitch to take apart in any case.

lazs

• I might get another carbine..

• I saw a Union Rifle like that at Gettysburg. 33 mini balls in it. Guess the noise was so loud that whoever was using it never noticed

4th and 5th words explained it all

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• My dad has one, cool rifle.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

• Spencers were rimfire. You could still buy ammo for em tho up until the 1930's... too rare to shoot now.

There are reproductions that use centerfire ammo but not the same thing.

In the civil war most of the guns that were found loaded with multiple charges actually had not been fired. the person was so shook up that he just kept loading one charge on top of another without firing.

lazs

• I checked around cause dad want to shoot it and there are a few that will make the ammo for it. But dam, it is way expensive. Might get some for him for Christmas.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

• I was actually surprised that anyone made ammo for it. it is not reloadable. at around $3 a round it is not something you want to shoot a lot... The Spencer is a very rugged gun. compared to say a 44-40 the round is pretty potent.

Sooo... I buy this Remington Model 81 in .300 savage. I go to get ammo for it and the guy at the store has two 20 round boxes.... $41 a box!! like over two bucks a shot. Luckily I was able to make ammo for it using .308 brass.. That gets the cost down to about $5 a box of 20.

I just made a bunch of .270 rounds.... I bring a caseguard 50 round box... Between the three of us we burned up the entire box. Which is a lot for a high powered rifle... didn't see that one coming.

lazs