India Bombs Pakistan

• I'm actually surprised Pakistan didn't throw a nuke

Probably refueling it by hand. :dunno

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• I'm actually surprised Pakistan didn't throw a nuke

This affair isn't over yet. Muhammad once promised that all jihadis who lost their lives capturing India would have a special reward in paradise. They've been lusting after India for 1400 years. India ought to level the entire country,...just to send a message.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• This might actually be Trumps fault. Since he has been telling our allies that they had to step up to the plate and do their share.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• This might actually be Trumps fault. Since he has been telling our allies that they had to step up to the plate and do their share.

lazs

and he right on that. People got tired when U.S police the world. Trump step up and told them to take care of the shit then.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

• Was listening to Grahm on Syria. He said that we were going to provide air support and a few minor roles but we would be like 20% of the force over there .... like 400 tops... instead of more than 80%

Trump is changing the world..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Pakistani shuts down all flights.

• Reports of small and not so small infantry engagements now, medium to large exchanges of artillery fire (fires if you want to say it the new "cool" way - PS I hate it when reporters print it as "artillery fires"), and now 2 Mig21 Bison, the Israeli upgraded Mig 21s, possibly another Mirage 2000, and a helicopter shot down on India's side for the Paki's loss of one F16.

Pakistan has already blatantly threatened to use battlefield size nuclear weapons if it escalates any more.

The big issue IMO is that Pakistan is massively over-matched by India's conventional forces, while both countries are close to parity in nuclear weapons numbers and yields, as well as delivery methods. Both have medium range missiles that can easily hit each other, air dropped nuclear bombs, as well as likely having a second strike capability with India having known submarine launched nuclear weapons, and Pakistan very recently claiming the same. That isn't a great state of affairs between two countries with a large common border when they begin fighting a war....

BTW, you can thank idiot Canadian liberals for giving India the nuclear bomb, we sold them the Candu reactors which they "promised" not to use to refine weapons grade material. I mean, the swore.

• This affair isn't over yet. Muhammad once promised that all jihadis who lost their lives capturing India would have a special reward in paradise. They've been lusting after India for 1400 years. India ought to level the entire country,...just to send a message.

I see you think its fine to hate Muslims...just as I do. Is it just my hatred of the hate-filled Jews that upsets you?

I spose you have to defend those who foisted the hate-filled Bible onto you!

• Hate? I don't hate them. I just don't trust them. They've been at war with the rest of the world for 1400 years. I lived with muslims for several weeks back in 1993. Made some friends....but also felt an undercurrent of hate for westerners when I walked down the street.

Truthfully, I find stereotyping, bigotry and racism to be irrational or....at the worst....psychotic.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Except for Jim Scornica. My girlfriend dumped me for him in tenth grade. I definitely hated that fucker. Still do, in fact.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this