You appleknockers getting pounded too?

• Hawaii’s state park (6000 feet) got snow that never been seen before. :dunno

Neverless, dam global warming.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• My cousin is in the hospital in Truckee. I need to go see her but the pass is closed with all the snow. The storm is supposed to clear out by Friday tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I always find these videos satisfying.

The Air Force used big plows similar to this. The drivers acted liked they owned the flight line and if you saw one coming you damn well better move quick because they weren't slowing down. They also routinely broke the 25 mph speed limit on the flight line by a pretty significant margin.

So one day, some smart ass put a gallon of hydraulic fluid out in the snow and when the plow hit the can it exploded in a huge red spray. The driver freaked out hard thinking he'd hit somebody and killed them. They never figured out who put the hydraulic fluid in the snow but the next day at roll call everyone that worked the flight line got their asses chewed en masse.

The best part of the whole deal? The plow drivers slowed the fuck down, permanently.

• Plows work better at speed.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• When it dumped 2-4 feet of snow on us at one time we didn't get to stay home, we had to work in that crap getting planes ready to fly and fixing others.

We had to drag toolboxes similar this one (ours were as deep as they were wide and a bit over waist high) and test equipment through that crap while avoiding asswipes that were doing 50+ when they couldn't really see what/who was in front of them.

• Yeah?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Funny how you keep forgetting who all these geniuses are....

• Funny how you keep forgetting who all these geniuses are....

It's been a long time, but I do remember that it was Paul Caudil that drove the stepvan. It happened to another load crews tool box, and I want to say it was Lance's (forget his surname) but I don't remember for sure. So how's that?

Paul Caudil was a SSgt with a line number for TSgt.

• "I do not recall."

You stick to that story.