Okay, The Grammys.

• I caught some of the talentless clowns doing their thing live. Unimpressed, but at least the few I saw were actually singing for real.

One exception. Post Malone. That guy is a REAL talent. I like that guy. He's going to be around for a long time. I think he has the ability to change musical directions in his career. For how young he is.... just a lit of talent. I could see him doing all kinds of different styles of music in the future. I think he's a huge talent.

Lots of those people are very talented though. Alicia Keys is a phenomenal musician, and so is Lady Gaga. I just don't like their music very much,

I only saw a couple of bozos signing, so I might have missed some good ones.. The Chili Peppers stunk up the place.

• I can’t believe anyone still watches that crap.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'm not going to the grumpy old man "today's music is..." routine. I've never liked the Grammys. I don't care what music it is. Same goes for the Oscars. There's nothing worse than a bunch of people sitting around patting themselves on the backs as they work harder to separate themselves from the little people.

The real talent lies elsewhere. It always has. It always will.

• I quit watching them in the 70's, when it became obvious that really good music could not win

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• I don't believe I have ever seen even one of em. once in a while I will be forced to hear a bit of something that won tho cause it is all over the place.. I never recognize it nor do I ever think it is worth a shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)