Still loving my job!

• No real boss, work out of my home, and the people in the offices are great. Super easy job too. I also like dressing more professionally that I ever used to. It's fun.

I actually don't even know who my boss is. I have one person who emails me my schedule, another that is my recruiter and one that approves my time-sheets and expenses. I really don't ever hear from anyone. It's totally great.

• What do you do, dudette?

You ain't gonna grow, scared bitchin', in that fucking rathole, dawg.

You have everything by the former balls. Go kill it. That's what this age shit is all about. I'd say you're seasoned. Headbutt.

Out G goes. A spaz flurry. Catch 'em, gurl. Catch 'em. "Shit, she's Chinese."

Headbutt.

100 FW's mouth blowing. Pffft ..pfft. pfffffft. Slopper passed out at P, G.

You dicked this up, boi. Now take all the shit and fucking apply, homeslice. You got it.

• Sounds like a pretty perfect job for you gina.... how are the bennies?

lazs

I'm only 30 hours a week. I work Tuesday - Friday and Friday is a half day. I round my hours up to 30 hours. I get paid driving time, plus 53.5 cents per mile. I totally love it. No benefits included and it's a 5 month contract job. I did sign up for really good health care under Kaiser for about $120.00 a week. Kaiser covers all transgender care, including surgeries, so I'm going to take full advantage of that.

I just really love this job. It's ideal for me. I can still drive for Uber if I want, but I probably wont. There's a really good chance that I could be hired directly after my contract is up. I don't think they'd want to lose someone like me.

• haha. Thanks Finger. I replace workstation computers at a large insurance company's agent offices.

• Do they need any go-getters in the frozen north?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Yeah I'd like it too. I've got a lot of things keeping me here though.

20150922_181056_zpsuqdtdtjz.gif

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Kaiser has gotten a bit pricey here according to some of my old worker guys who stopped by the other day. they said it was like $1400 for a family... still not too bad.... the city just about covers it.

Between my medicare and my suplemental now my health care is a bit less than $400 a month but at the most I pay $5 for scripts or doctor visits.... seconds are free.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• $380/month for the two of us...$2500 deductible, they pay 80% after that. Still paying off the mri they did last fall, and my ear gonna get operated on in a few months...killin me

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• That is fairly cheap Bj.... I would either upgrade the plan a tad or get a supplemental plan. $2500 deductable is high but the 80% is the killer in my opinion.... I have gotten some REALLY expensive stuff done over the years.... that 20% would sink me.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah it's cheap, but at least it doesn't cover shit. Such is private company insurance since Obamacare

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• Dunno, haven't looked into it. Have always thought of those as a Medicare item. Of course, I alREADY have a known problem (nearly deaf in right ear, save for constant ringing and whooshing from blood passing thru carotid artery), and they're not likely to sign me up

We see you

• Apparently, after $10k out of pocket, they pay 100%

We see you