VA Governor gets Honky Pass Pulled

• Theologically speaking, I think you just went over the cliff....

Not at all. The Jewish Torah is a precursor to Mein Kampf. Get educated, instead of accepting the Kike's self-serving interpretation of their Bible.

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/a-cr…-causes-of-anti-semitism/

http://strugglesforexistence.com/pdf/LTN.pdf

• Not at all. The Jewish Torah is a precursor to Mein Kampf. Get educated, instead of accepting the Kike's self-serving interpretation of their Bible.

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/a-cr…-causes-of-anti-semitism/

http://strugglesforexistence.com/pdf/LTN.pdf

Like all religions, except Islam, the Jewish religion has "evolved" since its earliest days. Many of the beliefs and actions of early Judaism have their origin in the laws passed down by Moses, which were designed to prevent a corruption of their religion and culture through mixing with indigent pagan cultures in and around Israel.

In answering a question about the upholding of the "law" Jesus said; "I come not to condemn the law but to perfect it."

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." (My youngest son, addressing his class while substitute teaching, and creating confusion."

• The Germans will tell you the end result of going 'round telling every cunt you are Ubermenschen is the whole world turns against you and tries to exterminate your so called Master Race.

Like all religions, except Islam, the Jewish religion has "evolved" since its earliest days. Many of the beliefs and actions of early Judaism have their origin in the laws passed down by Moses, which were designed to prevent a corruption of their religion and culture through mixing with indigent pagan cultures in and around Israel.

In answering a question about the upholding of the "law" Jesus said; "I come not to condemn the law but to perfect it."

It's a common human trait to hate uppity cunts like the Kikes, who think their sacred shit don't stink and that inferior foreigners should eat it up with glee.

The Kikes have also contaminated the Christians and Muslims with their Torah's sense of superiority by passing this supremacist theology on to them.

No one felt or feels sorry for the millions of Huns that got snuffed in WW2. In Oz we would say, "Serves 'em right; they got their right whack for being so fucking arrogant!"

Ditto goes for the Hebrew Herringvolk.

• The Kikes have also contaminated the Christians and Muslims with their Torah's sense of superiority by passing this supremacist theology on to them.

Oh....you mean like "The Parable of the Good Samaritan"? Or maybe Paul's meeting with the Ethiopian eunuch? Or Christ's rebuking of the Pharisees and Sadducees for their arrogance? Or His praise of the Roman centurion's faith? Or His having dined with gentiles and sinners and <shudder> tax collectors? Or having concourse with lepers and the unclean? Or His compassion for downtrodden women?

Do you mean THAT sense of superiority.

I'll recommend a good source, meaning a former muslim, who has a tremendous understanding of religious tolerance and acceptance. Apostate Prophet. Trust me, we can ALL learn something from him.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." (My youngest son, addressing his class while substitute teaching, and creating confusion."

• Wow, chopper. I can't imagine you live in a world much impacted by the Jewish master race. You really need to offset your usual internet validation with a tad more reality.

• Besides, the Jews have given us some of the greatest entertainers in history; the Marx Brothers, the Horowitz brothers....

• Jerry Seinfeld..William Shatner..

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• Reidstein.... I don't get it... if their race is not a pure in the least and they don't really exist... what are you upset about?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• What he's referring to is the racial mixing that took place during the Jewish Diaspora, the exile from the Holy Land that spread Jews for thousands of miles in every direction and lasted for 2000 years. So yeah, they're not racially "pure" anymore. Big deal....

• Besides, the Jews have given us some of the greatest entertainers in history; the Marx Brothers, the Horowitz brothers....

“I’ve made up my mind — don’t confuse me with facts.” - CR

• I always go with the jew brand for doctors, lawyers, entertainers.... That last tho is just till they get old and ugly and boring.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)