VA Governor gets Honky Pass Pulled

• LOL will "punish himself" by staying in office LOLOLOLOLOL.... Says the picture isn't really him, but also says he's gone in blackface before.... So he's apologizing that what ? That he didn't actually do it and wishes he did ?

LOLOLOL There's nothing better that when a White Liberal gets his Honky Pass Pulled.

https://www.washingtontimes.co…e7_B9mymHdq11lhSHM6-mGL_o

Northam now says racist photo isn't him, won't resign

Says quitting would deny state chance for conversation on race

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam prepares to address a news conference at the Capitol in Richmond, Va., Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019. Northam made a statement and answered questions about the late term abortion bill that was killed in committee. (AP Photo/Steve Helber) Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam prepares to address a news conference at the Capitol in Richmond, Va., Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019. Northam made a statement and answered questions about the late term abortion bill that was killed in committee. (AP Photo/Steve ... more >

Print
    By Stephen Dinan -

The Washington Times - Updated: 3:23 p.m. on Saturday, February 2, 2019

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam said Wednesday that while he has darkened his skin before to imitate a black man, he doesn’t think he is in the photo that appears on his 1984 medical school yearbook page showing someone in blackface and another person in a KKK costume.

Mr. Northam, speaking in Richmond, cast himself as a martyr of his times, saying he won’t resign because that would be the easy way out. Instead, he said, he will stay in office to punish himself and to force “a discussion about these difficult issues.”

He acknowledged his version of events over the photo was unlikely to be accepted, saying he realized it convoluted.

But he insisted he didn’t know of the photo’s existence, never bought the yearbook, and despite initially saying it was him, no longer believes that was so.

“I have made mistakes in my life, but what caused this stir-up yesterday, I am not responsible for. That is not me in that photo,” he said. “That’s not me, that’s not who I am.”

• He already apologized for it. And then later he decided he might be able to get away with it if he said it was someone else / a yearbook error.

Like he believes we forgot that he already said it was him and that he already apologized for it...

• His change of mind only came when he realised he was the one wearing the klan robes, and others would realise it too, possibly the only thing worse than being the guy in blackface.

Personally, I believe it should have been the infanticide bill that brought the screaming hordes with torches and pitchforks.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Thing is.... he is an idiot. He thought his infantacide speech would make him a hero to the left but he fucked that up big time and it was beyond cringe worthy. He actually admitted that they were killing live babies that were breathing and lying next to the mother.

I don't think anyone pro or con liked to have that image in their head.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Those kind of people should be executed.

True but that would make us just as bad as they are.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Well besides Northam and lazs, who else wore those back then?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• My money's on it being him in the klan robes...

If he was in blackface why would he bother trying to claim that he did do blackface as Michael Jackson at a party in his retraction?

He realised it was him. In the robes and shit his pants and issued that bullshit retraction as doing the lesser of two evils somewhere else.

• Those are the same pants. You can tell where the pattern meets the seams.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• They are, but it's not the guy in the left photo wearing them. The torso and neck aren't similar, and the facial structure doesn't appear to be his either.