Velocity vs weight.

• Talking bullet weight here and... as pretty much usual... talking handguns.. Handguns are relative pissants energy wise compared to rifles but... Lots of 9mm guys will compare energy vs velocity with say a 45 acp. We have lots of small caliber handguns at high velocity.. 7.62x25 22 mag.. now the 5.7 so how do they compare with the plebeian old 45 acp/45 Colt/44spl heavy and slow? Here is a good vid.. I trust this guy cause he walks the walk.. I also have shot handguns at everything for 50 years.. if nothing else I can see the big bore hits...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Your handgun (disgusting terminology) is meant to go about as far as your sword. And much like your scimitar, it ain't gonna do shit.

Try and shoot ten holes in immediate rage. You pussies can't even ball a fist, unless it's over fucking bacon or a house payment.

Buy all the holsters you want. You look stupid.

• Most people would say that you don't know much about handguns. I figure you don't know much about anything.

Sooo.... it's OK

lazs

• Wow, no one cares.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yeah?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I bet you lost sleep when you seen that vid.. you weighed the entire velocity vs weight issue and it caused you distress.

lazs

• What video?

• Huh?

• If it's too loud you're too old, gramps.

• If it's too loud you're too old, gramps.

Gramps, lol.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018