Who likes shotguns?

• Why the need for a 6 to 18 shot secondary? Why the little boy obsession with shit that is supposed to be strapped around your waist? It was Wayne, Eastwood.

Strut around. They'll shoot at ya. At range.

Oh, I want it for the psycho in the workplace. You fuckers are supposedly retired, in some fucking introverted motherfucking hole or another, on the fucking internet scared shitless and trying to whip froth.

You have no fucking clue .. the diabolical stress, strain, exhaustion MENTALLY of carrying anything to kill human.

So, candy store it out.

• We have no clue? Yeah? Not even one of us?

So you’re saying, just to be clear, not one of us has ever carried a weapon of any kind outside the home, ever.

Wow.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Wrong again.

I’m the perfect example of the guy that not only carries multiple weapons but also trains with them regularly.

Carrying concealed is a pain in the ass sometimes, but I prefer it to the alternative.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I still like my saiga. accurate enough. eats anything I feed it. so far hasn't failed me.

I shot skeet with my riot gun clone. was the first time i'd ever shot skeet. did a ton better than i'd expected.

I bought a stoeger m3k to use for 3gun this year. I tried using a pump gun for it last year, and it really wasn't the smartest thing in the world to do. at least not for me just yet.

• I don't play gun games per se... but I bet that Remington Model 11 would do good at three gun. the humpback and stock are perfect for aligning quick shots. there was a reason they were so popular.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I may or may not have a clue but I collect and shoot all sorts of handguns and have done so for 50 years. I shoot maybe a thousand rounds a month. I don't actually even know what 'clue' I am supposed to have. I know the values and how to work on em and I am more than a pretty good shot with em.

I know how to handload ammo for em and cast my own bullets and coat em. I know pretty much all the ballistics of all the handguns I own and some that I don't own.

I know I enjoy doing all those things.

lazs

• The guy is a supermarinearmyspecialforcescommandosecretagent and our real life skills pale in comparison to his awesome abilities.

Don’t mess with him.

• You guys obviously don't understand that Finger can go to any internet forum and learn more about anything than you will ever know.

• To be sure, the reverse certainly doesn't happen

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• Well.... some of try to give useful info as we know it.... what is funny is that pinky most probly uses the stuff I say to fuck with some guy on another forum... Nothing 'he' says is of any value.

lazs

• I have a language translator app on my phone. I copied one of his posts into it and all I got was some letters, AYFKM.

App must have a bug.

• Yais....yais oui dew...ewe auld peckerwood ewe.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." (My youngest son, addressing his class while substitute teaching, and creating confusion."

• Never heard of it until now. Very impressive looking, would drive your average snowflake into a meltdown in under 2 seconds.

I like it.