Who likes shotguns?

• Actually... there are some split ring/solid ring things that do the regulating.... basically one ring has a bevel side and a flat side. the other is split with what looks for all the world like the inside of a gear where the sychros go in a standard transmission.

If the bevel ride on the split ring one way then it forces the split ring to close and drag on the mag tube.... this brass ring then slows the action. If the ring is flipped over then it is flat and does not compress the split ring so the action is lighter for lighter loads.

But... you are not wrong. the spring is pretty much set so that it will function with most loads anyway... the action moves back so far tho that spring tension is not as critical as say a semi auto handgun.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ended up with a Maverick 88 in 20ga as part of a loan repayment recently. Mint condition, fun as hell to shoot. I only gave $100 for it so it was a good deal. Long ass barrel, not sure if I have a practical use for it though.

Price was right so no complaints.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• No. Not in any shot, lazstastrophe.

It'll always be 20 gauge.

We had a "Sweet Sixteen". I remember growing up thinking .. because no one could touch the fucking thing.

16 gauge used/yoused/used to be pricey. Now everythings within fucking two dollars American, secondary.

Maybe you should get out and meet real America, homeboy. Not that junk in your head.

• As usual you prove you don't know shit. You should stick to gibberish cause if no on can understand you they can't figure out what an idiot you are.

lazs

• Not sure what your point is but.. choke does not have much of an effect on which ammo you 'can' use. Slugs like full choke as much as cylinder bore. The advantage to open or cylinder bore is a bit more spread at close range.

lazs

• Was just looking at a 1897 in the gun shop where wife and I had to take conceal course...$599, neat weapon, and as I pointed out, "we don't OWN a shotgun" ("no")

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• He could be related to AOC, that would explain an awful lot.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I like shooting my 1897... but I will say that it is one of the hardest shotguns to work on. the easiest is probly the Remington 870.

lazs