At least the weather's nice...

• Sluggo is being sluggo again.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Again?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Still.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Regular sluggo just sucks the fun out. Sluggo squared gets the carpet, furniture, pets, bedding, appliances....

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Regular sluggo just sucks the fun out. Sluggo squared gets the carpet, furniture, pets, bedding, appliances....

That's called a deep cleaning and sometimes it's needed.

• I understand reality can be a drag for some of you.

• Well he’s an EF-6 on the Fujita scale sometimes, beyond that is a zone known as the DICK zone. Never go there.

• Anyone remember S&H green stamps? they actually had a value.. they were redeemable for something like a the tenth of a cent.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The best ones were Raliegh ciggs.... they had coupons in every pack... I think you even got some extra coupons in a carton. They were the worlds worst.... really harsh.....

My aunt and uncle smoked em... furnished the house with stuff they bought with em.... They had the book with all the stuff in it.... my dad would say "how many coupons for a new set of lungs?"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)