Ocrazio never fails to amuse...

• Yep.... but I mean... even without that statement... the left was never this forthcoming before about what they really wanted.... they never say for instance when it comes to 'sensible gun control laws' that the ultimate idea is to get rid of the second.

They are seriously pumped up or trapped or whatever right now and are over reaching and signalling true intentions like never before.... . it is a circus of epic proportions right now.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• https://web.archive.org/web/20…-posts/green-new-deal-faq

• Listen to the Friday podcast for Dan Bongino.

Shreds it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I honestly think the left has simply lost all patience. I used to see them as immoral evil masterminds. Now I see them as pouty children.. Pretty sure I am not the only one at this point.

Reeling them back in will be like herding cats for the demoncrats before the election.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well, the dems were convinced the reason they lost the 2016 election was because they did not fully embrace the leftist sentiments of Bernie, et al. So they've unleashed that movement, had a tiny bit of success in the 2018 mid-terms, and now feel fully justified in that decision.

Heh....but it has come back to bite them in the ass.....!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." (My youngest son, addressing his class while substitute teaching, and creating confusion."

• They ALWAYS go overboard when they have a bit of success. Bat shit crazy....

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." (My youngest son, addressing his class while substitute teaching, and creating confusion."

• "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it." -House Speaker Nancy Pelosi - 2010

‘The green dream or whatever they call it, nobody knows what it is, but they’re for it, right?’ House Speaker Nancy Pelosi - 2019

how times have changed...

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He is of Indian heritage, (wrong kind of Indian to be on Warren's staff) and Bose was a hero of the anti British Indians of the time and then went on to make a killer sound system company, so the shirt is understandable.

• Here's a link with the tweets from the WSJ reporter I was referring too:

https://www.dailywire.com/news…l&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Sheeesus... BTW Gov. Grewsome rolled back part of California's High Speed Rail plan. See, that stuff all requires subsidies- the only railway I know that can operate passenger service without being on the Government tit is the kid's ride at Playland Park in Sacramento. The rest of em- BART, the ferry boats, our High Speed Rail- require public money to operate.

An auditor up here did the math on our County bus service and it turns out we're paying twelve dollars in tax money per rider- it would be cheaper to park the buses and give everyone free Uber vouchers.

Every one of those points requires Government support. Not one requires self sustainability.

Thanks for the link Dave. Damn.

• Linda McCartney started that whole cow fart bullshit- however, if there is a problem with bovine flatulence then we need to eliminate cows one hamburger, one steak and one beef rib at a time.

God knows I do my part- and the other day I had lamb chops because sheep fart too.