Ocrazio never fails to amuse...

• She led an giant entourage of left wing press to prove that like the demoncrat house people who were sunning themselves on the beach... The republican senate leader was 'nowhere to be found'

She gleefully showed empty offices.. unfortunately for the woman without a brain.... she had no clue where his office was. she went to the wrong office(s) he was actually hard at work at his real office.

No... CNN will not report this blunder....https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/01/17/alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-attempt-find-mitch-mcconnell-media-stunt-goes-wrong-gets-awkward/

mcconnel said he was too busy to notice her stunt.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• She actually DID say this...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• for someone with a degree in economics, she doesn't have a very good grasp of it. Once her "green new deal" and her economic plan get more scrutiny, her stock will start to fall.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• As if She had any stock to begin with besides the Libtards of NYC.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

• Everyday for many, many, many years she will never fail to amuse us.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• for someone with a degree in economics, she doesn't have a very good grasp of it. Once her "green new deal" and her economic plan get more scrutiny, her stock will start to fall.

I looked up her economic beliefs. Basically she believes (and there are REAL professors who actually taught her this) that you can monetize future debt all you want, as long as it doesn't increase the inflation.

No. I'm not pulling your chain.

She actually believes this.

• One time I wanted this little mexican girl... nice and shapely with a better ass than Ocrazio. least until she took her pants off... I have never seen such a flabby ass in my life... no firmness at all... now imagine you were with Ocrazio and when she got undressed it was underwhelming for any of a number of reasons. I mean limp dick underwhelming.

Now you got to figure out how to get rid of her and got nothing for your troubles. I mean.... I am normally a glass half full kinda guy but no way would I take a chance on that skank.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• There's been a few times prior to pay for play where at 0200 no one is ugly I was unable to perform.

One was so mushy her ass oozed between my fingers.

Mr happy said no game.

• One time I wanted this little mexican girl... nice and shapely with a better ass than Ocrazio. least until she took her pants off... I have never seen such a flabby ass in my life... no firmness at all... now imagine you were with Ocrazio and when she got undressed it was underwhelming for any of a number of reasons. I mean limp dick underwhelming.

Now you got to figure out how to get rid of her and got nothing for your troubles. I mean.... I am normally a glass half full kinda guy but no way would I take a chance on that skank.

lazs

I too am a glass half full type of guy. If push came to shove, you could always pee on Ocrazio.