Tax Cuts = Higher Taxes?

• Doubling the standard WILL help me...we don't have deductions anymore

Ditto, I looked.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• our little tax deduction grew up and moved away... house is almost paid off...

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Kids have been gone for some time now, house is nearly paid for, charitable donations and property maintenance/taxes is all I have left.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I wanna figure out how to buy a truck and bury it into a second mortgage

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• A second mortgage should only be used to invest into your home and/or pay off high interest debt.

• Actually, we need a roof and a new porch (Which I'd like to morph into a deck with parking underneath)

• It's the great unveil. This "wonderful, terrific, it's so terrific 'tax plan' " was prolly #3 .. after fear monger (MEXICO) and burn the russian hd's/ sim cards. It's burning a hole in his pocket.

• It's shit. And such a massive deceit on such a non-98% purportion (< taxes, not pro), that he's just gonna lie it out there for ya.

You fucking mindless, spineless 30% done nothing cocksuckers. Hopefully, this one ruins the republican't party. And you let him do it.

• It's shit. And such a massive deceit on such a non-98% purportion (< taxes, not pro), that he's just gonna lie it out there for ya.

You fucking mindless, spineless 30% done nothing cocksuckers. Hopefully, this one ruins the republican't party. And you let him do it.

So you get some sleep? Eat? Re-up your supply?

• If a person is poor, it is because of bad choices. Nothing more or less...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Sleep is for suckers. Dude, I have all my teeth. Yeah.

If you have something to say, some great drug lore, shoot babobby. I just pull the stick out of my ass and get drunker than fuck every 2 weeks. Or when I can. The girls usually have a spliff or two every blue moon, and that's about it.

Let's right the goddamn thing, before you follow along and write the goddamn thing. Monkey.

Now back to taxes, D.B. bitchtard.

• If a person is poor, it is because of bad choices. Nothing more or less...

Noooo...I'm pretty sure it's MY fault

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.