Under rated TV shows.. of the past.

• I honestly think they were better.. half hour comedies.. ones like Barney Miller.. and the great one..... "married with children" and.. who can't like "all in the family" ? shortly after there were 'takeoffs' which translated means....shit shows but the golden age was the originals...

One that is almost forgotten and started to get stale towards the end.... was 'The Beverly Hillbillies" to me this one was brilliant till it was not. even 'Green Acres' and that island one were pretty good even tho they were at the end of the great ones....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yep... got firefly on DVD.. and guess what? the stations fucked it all up in sequence and presentation.. they would rather have 'America sings' or has talent or some bullshit fucking thing..... but yes.. Firefly was one of the greats. today we have (for you shallow types) 'curb your enthusiasm' and that other jew ass one about the crook who went to jail and his kids lived in the home of his failed housing project.. forget the name but is was funny as hell..... Notice tho that they all take place with jews and California or they are about anti government shit like Firefly.. people understand.......................even if they don't understand.

lazs

• Arrested Development. I think they might have a movie coming out. It's one of my all-time favorite series. It ran for 3 years on Fox and won all sorts of awards, so Fox pulled it. Netflix did 2 more seasons, but never really captured the essence of the original 3. That show could stretch a gag for 3 seasons.

• Beverley hillbillies is on Amazon. Even the original pilot, which I'd never seen.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Thats it miniature human.. I liked that show.. it was far less jewish than the latter thing but even more fun... I loved the truck they drove...

lazs

• Best scene EVER!

Notwithstanding the vast number of illegal alien valedictorians, there are also criminals, drunk drivers, drug cartel members and desperately poor people consuming government services meant for the least among us and driving down the wages of our working class.

• Last man standing is great.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Never watched sitcoms beyond All in the Family.

Fuck Hollywood TV and most film.

Amen to that! I just gave Netflix the arse because most of its movies are full of Africoons, females, faggots, or some other "victimised" minority in its leading and supporting roles. The scripts read like something some Alligator-bait Snowflake from Imhotep High School https://www.imhotephighschool.com/home.html Drama Club conjured up during an Opium pipe dream. If not, they are infantile movies about Zombies and Super Heroes meant for modern "adults", that a 7-year-old boy would have found too far out to bother with in my day.