Saudi Monument to Allah Erected at the World Trade Center

• So... have they found a way to declare victory... or rub our faces in it?

A nine foot sculpture has risen on the site of the World Trade Center terror attack of 9/11 in New York. It’s a Saudi Arabian ‘candy’ monument inscribed with the words, “There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the prophet.”

Those are the same words used by the 9/11 terrorists who blew up the Twin Towers at that site. Most of the terrorists were Saudis and the government itself has been implicated at high levels.

Fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, two were from the U.A.E., one was from Lebanon and another was from Egypt.

A Congressional Inquiry’s report refers to evidence of Saudi Arabia’s substantial involvement in the execution of the attacks at high levels of government.

saudi-sculpture.jpg?resize=400%2C400

The Saudi monument is one of the statues representing the 20 nations — the G20 — that artist Laurence Jenkell thought appropriate for his ‘Candy of Nations’, according to the Observer. The Port Authority of New York also thought it an apt piece to put on this location.

It celebrates Saudi Arabia’s place in the G20 Summit and was erected last week.

I lost people on 9/11 on that spot and I can’t even begin to tell you how I feel about this statue.

If ever a statue needed to be taken down, it is this one.

http://www.independentsentinel…t-the-world-trade-center/

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• It's interesting to watch the islamophobes... it's like a window into history. I have family just as crazy as you Wrag... in this respect and others.

Used to be the same dynamic between catholics and protestants. They slaughtered each other by the hundreds of thousands for sure... might have found another zero, but I'm not interested enough to google it. The last vestiges of that violent dynamic died with the IRA as far as I can tell.

In time, the distinction between christ-tards and moose-limbs will be as benign as the distinction between catholics and protestants these days. Moose-limbs are already reaching out to their fellow bronze-age-goatherder brothers:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46841814

Not too successful so far... but give it time. Ya'll will be one big happy gelded family. Maybe even in my lifetime :gayflag

• wish you would read their book... your comments suggest you really don't know what their book says...

I for one can NOT see how what you suggest could be possible... their books says NOPE!

it's very... "different"... then most other religious books...

might change your views if you were to actually read... although you will need a hadith to understand it...

which is a book that gathers verses into something you can understand...

sharia is something you might want to check out too...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• I've never bothered to read their book, though I've seen the passages that you find disturbing.

I have read your book though, and more than once. It's no better in *any* respect. But I do understand that you christ-tards can't see it even when it's right in front of your face.

Tell me Wrag... what kind of God blesses people who pick up a baby and smash it against a rock?

YOUR gawd. Fucking google it if you don't believe this eeeeeebil atheist.

And that ain't the worst of it. There *are* no depths to which your bible does not sink, and that's not confined to the Old Testament.

Now don't get me wrong. I *forgive* you Crist-tards for your very human nastiness. I understand that most folks can't help it. I'm just pointing out that you're very much the same as your Moost-limb brothers.

In time you'll be gelded allies.

• your rant has some holes in it... gelded allies... I think not... as to your claims...

civilization is very different now then it was then... medical and science is also very different...

I've noticed over the years many when looking at history fail to allow for the difference... they ignore some facts that are different now...

very different...

curious... what if the baby was infected with a disease they had no means of curing back then? No antibiotics... no lab test... ???

a disease that would over time infect everyone that came in prolonged contact? And those new infected would spread it even further...

So what to do with the infected baby... do you just leave the infected baby lying there?

remember! just in the last century have humans found cures for many diseases... until then those disease cause great suffering...

sadly humans have manage to create or recreate some of them in a more lethal form...

as to human nastiness... it's good you recognize the dark side of humans...

but you need to acknowledge all of it... like the children burnt alive in fires for offering to gods... etc...

this last century contains some pretty dark shit as well... and the one before that... and the one before that... etc...

• Kudos for creativity Wrag- I haven't heard *that* particular excuse for baby-killin' before. But if you were to actually read that bible you supposedly follow, you'd know that your excuse has nothing whatsoever to do with the context of that verse.

I'm guessing you haven't noticed that verse about pregnant women being ripped open as gawd's punishment either.

Christ-tards are willfully blind to that kind of shit... I get that. I've seen it enough times... believe me.

But anybody who isn't still living a childhood indoctrination can see that christ-tards and moose-limbs are two peas in a pod. Born from the same goatherder-god bullshit. Two slightly different flavors of the same thing.

• so you are saying modern Christians are ripping open pregnant women?

please provide a link....

as to God's punishment... who did the ripping?

think you missed something by NOT reading sharia or their book...

• One thing (well several actually) with your speech twat is that christians have evolved since the crusades while muslims are still exactly the same.... hard to imagine everyone being one big happy family when one is stuck in the 9th century.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Kudos for creativity Wrag- I haven't heard *that* particular excuse for baby-killin' before. But if you were to actually read that bible you supposedly follow, you'd know that your excuse has nothing whatsoever to do with the context of that verse.

I'm guessing you haven't noticed that verse about pregnant women being ripped open as gawd's punishment either.

Funny that you criticize Wrag for not following context, and yet you provide no context yourself.

Dashing babies and ripping open pregnant women was an unfortunate all-too-common result of warfare in the times those verses were written. And those verses were not written saying God approved of the practice. Rather, they were condemnations against those who opposed and oppressed God's people, that they would suffer in return for their actions.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Funny that you criticize Wrag for not following context, and yet you provide no context yourself.

Dashing babies and ripping open pregnant women was an unfortunate all-too-common result of warfare in the times those verses were written. And those verses were not written saying God approved of the practice. Rather, they were condemnations against those who opposed and oppressed God's people, that they would suffer in return for their actions.

You christ-tards sure are fond of lying.

I've been down this road before. There's really no point in arguing with christ-tards who won't even google up their own bible verses. So I'll just leave this here for anybody who's interested. Book, chapter and verse are there. Anybody who's interested (meaning few if any christ-tards) can look it up and confirm:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/…ble-is-pro-child-killing/

• So your defense of my calling you out on not applying proper context is to post an atheist website that posts a lot of verses out of context. Typical.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• The only thing that keeps us all from praying five times a day and treating our women like shit was two Muslim defeats; at the Battle of Tours and the Battle of Vienna.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.