Trump on the border....

• Doing what he does best.... interacting with Americans. Notice how he makes sure he sees every officer there and is respectful.... notice also the new 'bad ass' look Cruz is affecting? hides his weak chin. I like that the most damning info came from a hispanic captain of the border patrol... no nancy and no chuckie tho.... the piles of drugs were a nice touch too.

This is one high energy POTUS... He is much more in his element around his people... us.... than giving a speech from a teleprompter in the oval office.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• There is an earlier presentation that is much longer where they have a conference. weird to me? Cruz praised Trump for having 'backbone' when so few in washington have anything like a backbone. Cruz is finally getting it.

lazs

• Not that I give a rat's ass about military rituals, but:

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.

• I think Cruz looks great like that!

• Yeah... it hides his weak chin to some extent and mitigates his voice.... he has become a HUGE Trump fan.

Twat... that is pretty funny since Trump saluted military a lot at first and the left ragged in him (look it up) they said that since he was not in 'uniform' he should not salute. Others say that he is commander in chief so a suit is his 'uniform' or whatever he is wearing is....

I think what happened was he simply asked each branch what they thought appropriate and all but the marines said that him saluting was fine.

See how you are being played by the left at every turn?

lazs