Philip Morris To STOP Making Cigarettes!

• Surely they'll still sell cigarettes in China. These days the Chinese smoke like Americans did in the 50's.

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.

• Yeah, we get it holden mcflynotagoddamnthing.

Who the fuck are you to be my groin?

We hate nazis.

I'll have to dust off my flux capacitor and see if that could have made sense in another timeline.

• I smoked off and on for quite a few years. But by my mid-30's I had to quit. My vascular system just can't handle that shit anymore.

These days my rule is that I *only* smoke cigarettes if I leave the state... and even then just once in a while.

Last cigarette I had, I bummed from a Polish guy in Italy.

• I smoked off and on for quite a few years. But by my mid-30's I had to quit. My vascular system just can't handle that shit anymore.

These days my rule is that I *only* smoke cigarettes if I leave the state... and even then just once in a while.

Last cigarette I had, I bummed from a Polish guy in Italy.

Why is it that you smoke when you leave the state? Do you still crave them? Doesn't smoking one again make it hard to stop?

• Smoking when I leave the state is just a convenient rule... so that I can smoke every few months if I want, but most of the time I don't.

It's been 6 or 7 years since I 99% quit. I used to crave cigarettes, but not for the past five years or so. I still enjoy them a few times a year, but that's about it. Irritates my sinuses, makes me cough... reminds me why I quit. But I do enjoy them once in a while.

• You're far better off without them

Notwithstanding the vast number of illegal alien valedictorians, there are also criminals, drunk drivers, drug cartel members and desperately poor people consuming government services meant for the least among us and driving down the wages of our working class.

• Hopefully drinking lots of whiskey isn't as bad

Notwithstanding the vast number of illegal alien valedictorians, there are also criminals, drunk drivers, drug cartel members and desperately poor people consuming government services meant for the least among us and driving down the wages of our working class.

• Well it's early yet

• I'm staring at the shot I left in my man cave last night. Gotta go to dmv tho, finally gonna get tags. etc for the truck I bought in November, mebbe get couple scoops ballast gravel on the way home

• Wait.... someone thinks I never made a bad decision? And I thought KdF was my biggest fan.

I smoked for 30 years... mostly three packs a day. pretty sure I was not as much fun back then either. I mean... I have always had fun but.... you know.... people around me and like that.....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)