Sooo.. a wall solution..

• The demoncrats and well.... anyone... thinks that a wall in Israel is perfectly moral and effective.... just not for us for some reason... I am not gonna try to convince em... Trump should not either. Anyway... the caravans are not full of Mexicans... they are full of panhead indians from central America...

5 th grade education breeders.... The Mexicans try to stop em with cops and military but their border barriers are a joke... their cops and military just get over run.

Soooo... why don't we give Mexico money to build a giant wall on their southern border? A twist.... Mexico could say "we are gonna build a wall and America will pay for it" fine with me.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• no wall... doesn't fit the agenda... of certain folks...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• I’d be ok with this.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• My brother was a foreman on a job.... he was hired to teach illegals how to plaster. It was hopeless.... they put a roof on your house? the guarantee goes from 25 years to 25 months....

No.... I don't want em building our wall.

lazs

• They can sure hang the fuck outta some drywall.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• They can dig the trench for the footer.

By hand.

• I heard the footer is like 6 feet deep solid concrete. Heard some idiot demoncrat say that the wall was useless cause the illegals could cut through it..... I think that it might take a while to cut through those steel slats....

Acosta proved that walls work they other day when he went down there and showed how no one is trying to get through the steel slats wall.... funny as shit.

lazs

• That was hilarious, he’s an idiot.

• Well.... thank you for yet another idiotic and mindless post pinkyscroat. Every bit as well thought out as your politics.

lazs

• My sympathy level is....looowwwww

https://www.zerohedge.com/news…s-are-still-paid-more-you

Furloughed Federal Employees Are Still Paid More Than You

Whether its CNBC, or The New York Times, or NPR, the mainstream media is clearly committed to using the current partial government shutdown to portray federal workers as beleaguered victims of the American political system.

But, in all cases I've encountered, these reports neglect to mention that on average, civilian federal workers make 17 percent more than similar workers in the private sector, according to a 2017-2018 report by the Congressional Budget Office. That's total compensation, so we're including both wages and benefits.

Considering that a year is 52 weeks long, an average federal worker would need to be completely without any income for nearly 9 weeks in order to just be reduced to equal standing with a similar private-sector worker. (17 percent of 52 weeks is 8.84 weeks.)

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Used to be state and federal employees made less than private counterparts but made up for it with bennies and job security.

My house payment has a 15 day grace period and after that it is like a surcharge of $75 I would imagine tho that most federal employees can borrow a month wages pretty easy and live on credit cards at the same time.

lazs

• They've only missed their first paycheck this week, and the media is already talking about people being evicted.

Takes a good 6 months of no payments to get removed

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Instead of spending $5B for a wall why don’t we just use the money to buy Mexico, fix it up, then flip it?

• Instead of spending $5B for a wall why don’t we just use the money to buy Mexico, fix it up, then flip it?

If you look back.. I've been saying this for twenty years. Everyone thought I was joking.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Link?