I'll be in ice bear country Monday-Thurs. Need advice.

• The most important thing I can say about visiting Illinois is the ‘s’ is silent.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• What's concerning me right now is that I have no idea where I'm supposed to go when I get there. I have no address, name, times or any info about this training. I have no hotel reservation . Nothing. The company that hired me isn't who I am doing the work for.

The only information I have ever gotten about the actual job is from the man at the company who I am actually doing the work for, and he told me a little in my video interview. He told me I'd have a hotel, transportation, meals, etc. He told me I'd have to turn in my expenses and a time sheet, etc..... but I have ZERO information on how to do any of that, or even who I'm supposed to turn them in to.

I emailed the agency last night and told them I need the info before I get on the plane at 6am Monday.

I'm tired. Woke up with a shitty dream where I was in some outdoor gathering and that girl who told me I had gaps in my teeth was there. I bent down to tie my shoe or something and she came up to me and said I might want to go check my hair... that she noticed something when I bent over. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was half bald.... like that guy in Rocky Horror.... with the long wispy hair but bald on top. lol. I was mortified. I woke up exhausted. I wish I could sleep but I need to do too many things.

• Usually if you have to turn in an expense report that would mean you're fronting the money and they are paying you back.

And yeah, don't you fucking go blind. Make sure everything is set up before you leave. Maybe do a few google searches on reviews and complaints on both the company that hired you and the company you will be working for. And not just the first ones that pop up, dig deep.

• Usually if you have to turn in an expense report that would mean you're fronting the money and they are paying you back.

And yeah, don't you fucking go blind. Make sure everything is set up before you leave. Maybe do a few google searches on reviews and complaints on both the company that hired you and the company you will be working for. And not just the first ones that pop up, dig deep.

Yeah. I hate not having things in order. The agency just has not told me one thing about any of these things. The only information I have, I got from the video interview with the company that my employer is doing the work for, He said meals on the trip were covered, hotel, transportation. He told me about turning in times sheets, etc.

Now since I've been hired, I have not gotten one bit of information about how to do anything. Who I report to, how to turn in my expenses and time sheet..... who to give them to, Nothing.

I've only been in contact with the girl who has been requesting my documents for hiring me, etc. I'm not even sure what her actual role is.

I'm just tired now and maybe getting too annoyed, but I feel like telling them to get their shit together or I'm not going.

• I used this last year when I was planning a trip to see a Cubs game at Wrigley.

https://data.cityofchicago.org/widgets/dfnk-7re6

Didn’t go,maybe next year.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yeah, it’s a map of every crime commited that year and the address where it occurred.

Plot your go/no go areas.

• Seems awfully racist to me..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• LOL!

I'm probably not going to go far from the hotel. Just for dinner. I'm sure there's stuff right by the hotel.

Got the info I needed! Fuck. I emailed the girl and told her that my flight leaves at 6am Monday and that I wouldn't be on it if I didn't have the information. 5 minutes later I got all the info. So I'm all set, other than the warm clothes. And cleaning my house so my neighbor can stay. Fuck. I'm tired

• He answered that WAY too fast, I’m calling BS.

• He’s probably got a Duluth Trading Co catalog in his bathroom.