Januhairy?

• That's nasty.

Ever been on a crowded Neeson's bus in Melbourne in a summer heatwave, with dozens of these unwashed, hirsute Greek sheilas hanging off the overhead straps?

I've done a lot of pick and shovel work in my time amongst other B.O redolent men, but whenever I got a sniff of a hairy armpit of one these mono-eyebrowed megáli mamá lípos, I fucking near lost my last month of meals!!! I'm sure all Greek sheilas suffer from Aquaphobia/Ablutophobia.

Hey, maybe Greeks are just hairy, olive-skinned Englishmen! I mean the best place to hide your money, your drug stash, or your booze in England is in the bathroom.

What's the driest thing known to man?....a Pommy's washcloth and towel!

• I love slopper.

Sloppers hitting .300.

He's just doing it, him. Maybe, fuck. I dunno.

Give us your best guess, Finger.

OK.

He's 50 & you. Earmarks way too many trademarks aussie. He's not one them FUCKING ROCKSTARS.

He's fucking twat.

• bye

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Woah calm down Fingerbang. I never worked on any Wraps unless you want to count one M1117 where I swapped out the Allison.

That was my Clone who worked on the Wraps. And he's never done any truck driving.

So... who do you drive for? There ain't no shame in a job well done :thumbsup

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.

• LOL!

• Woah calm down Fingerbang. I never worked on any Wraps unless you want to count one M1117 where I swapped out the Allison.

That was my Clone who worked on the Wraps. And he's never done any truck driving.

Where has he been anyway?

• I bet twat and his clone had breakup.... I blame myself.... I think twat is falling prey to my mentoring.... he probly let a thing or two slip that was not PC or far left and his boyfriend freaked.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I don't give out identifying information where other people are concerned. I'll just say that in my Clone's current situation, he often doesn't have access to the internet. And even when he does, he won't be associating himself with alt-right fucktards where corporate eyes & ears are around.

If he wants to tell ya'll anything beyond that, it's up to him. There's a pretty fair chance he'll be back here for a visit long about late February or maybe March, but shit's still up in the air.

Maybe he'll try out the voice chat- that was kind fun during the Tinyhands speech the other day. Airhead couldn't figure out how to log on... but that's common enough for geezers. I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Speaking of geezers, where the fuck were you Lazhole?

Dood ..

You claimed you had a security clearance to work on MRAPs in and during the suck. You claimed to be so good at parting pieces that they were "basically" (hot) tonka toys.

You then copy/pasted an entire wiki page to back your then & now choked corner.

If it's someone in your family, who gives a fuck. But you are about done here.

• I'm just disappointed in your lack of faith in me Fingerbang.

Lying requires a lot more effort than telling the truth... for me anyway. And generally speaking it's not nearly as entertaining.