Body language on speech...

• chucky and nancy looked absolutely horrible.... they had no stance at all except..... "we hate Trump and everyone who voted for him"

lazs

That brace of Bolshie geriatrics looked like the Jewish Grim Reaper and the proverbial startled rabbit caught in the headlights of a B-double truck.

• Airhead is a nice enough fellow but you have to admit he took full advantage of the profile reset loophole.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

WAT??? Dude, Gina stole 1,311 Like points from me when she OD'd on Estrogen, and that is 1,311 Like points I'll never get back. If I had those Like points I'd be the most liked man on the planet, but I got fucked out of them by Gina the Bitch. Now you're going to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining? Like the Reset had anything to do with it? Fuck the reset- I am Gumby, damn you. Not to be a Diva here, but I am the Gumby of FW and you are an asshole nobody likes.

Fuck you Sluggo- I am Gumby. Damn you.

• If you had all the posts to go with those likes you lost you'd be less likeable than me or maybe even lazs...

I've never looked the likeability ladder up, I don't even know where to find it. But I bet I am THE most hated man here on Mincing, Limp-Wristed, Panty-Waisted, Flaming Faggot Wowwiors!!

• Nah. You'e not hated. Not even close. One problem you have is that you're preaching to the choir on nearly everything you post or get pissed about. Other than that, you're sort of okay.

FUCK!!!! I tried SO HARD to be hated! What will I tell my friends if they find out I post on a board full of Sepps and most of them like me?!!!!

• many of those pictures of N.P. and the way here smile is kinda off...

suggests she may of had some kinda stroke?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• FUCK!!!! I tried SO HARD to be hated! What will I tell my friends if they find out I post on a board full of Sepps and most of them like me?!!!!

No one said they liked you; let's not get carried away.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• All I can say is my like points are earned..... it almost kills some people to give me one. and no filler either... no fucking meme padding in my score... just plain old folks who can't stand me but are forced to agree.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)