Body language on speech...

• This lady has a pleasant voice and apparently knows her shit.... I like where she says 'Trump relaxes here.... he is being himself... a pit bull about to take a chunk of democrat ass and chew it'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• This lady has a pleasant voice and apparently knows her shit.... I like where she says 'Trump relaxes here.... he is being himself... a pit bull about to take a chunk of democrat ass and chew it'

lazs

Loved her segment of Christina ford hearing.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• chucky and nancy looked absolutely horrible.... they had no stance at all except..... "we hate Trump and everyone who voted for him"

lazs

• How much more are they willing to look like two asses on one mule when trump baits them?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Did she look like she was chewing on a tide pod to you? Ginsburg looks more lifelike than nancy in that one....

To me? they looked like they were admitting they had lost.

lazs

• Yeah... she is a master and very confident. I don't really know much about the science but this woman presents herself really well... So far as I can tell her analysis is spot on when she points things out.

lazs

• Did she look like she was chewing on a tide pod to you? Ginsburg looks more lifelike than nancy in that one....

To me? they looked like they were admitting they had lost.

lazs

Speaking of Ginsberg, I'm sure we're all gonna run out and watch the new movie on her life right?

It seams kinda fucked up to me to make a feature film about a sitting judge.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

• Well... they have made numerous movies on Bush... Cheney and all sorts of republicans who are still alive.. . that little fag from england Bale.... said he wants to do McConnel next... in my opinion... since he was acting like a mean and unlikable woman in his speech.... he should probly play Hillary next... like a 'Tootsie' that has people killed and uses political power to become rich....

lazs

• Chuck Shumer and Nancy Pelosi look like that couple you responded to on CraigsList because after 35 years of marriage you want to spice things up but then when you meet these freaks you decide spices ain't for you.

• He's ok.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Airhead is a nice enough fellow but you have to admit he took full advantage of the profile reset loophole.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• It's 2019; you can identify as likeable if you want.

• Yeah... she is a master and very confident. I don't really know much about the science but this woman presents herself really well... So far as I can tell her analysis is spot on when she points things out.

lazs

90% of what we say isn't in the words we use, it's in our tone of voice, our mannerisms, our posture and how it changes and reacts. Once you know what to look for you can pretty much tell when someone isn't being truthful also.

Very fascinating stuff.