I'm VERY likable, god dammit!

• Well... at least KdF knows who really knows everything about everything on here.

lazs

Lazs, you really do get screwed out of likes. I didn't realize you had over 17 thousand posts. I have just under 4k. In the old days, I was right up there with you in the post count. That's kind of weird for me to think about... makes me think I might have changed more than I thought.

• Hey.... I'm allowed to change too ya know. I am young at heart and still growing and exploring.

I mean... not gonna buy a guitar or anything but... you know.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Man... that one time I logged into the old site and magically had admin powers. I searched hi and low for the button to delete lazs' account just to be a dick.

Never did find that fucker though...

SPEAKING of admin powers...Gina prolly ought appoint one whilst she's in that frozen shithole....lots of weighty things go on around here

Notwithstanding the vast number of illegal alien valedictorians, there are also criminals, drunk drivers, drug cartel members and desperately poor people consuming government services meant for the least among us and driving down the wages of our working class.

• very likeable.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I couldn't agree more.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• G,

Stop worrying about whether or not people think you are likable.

You already know you are; everybody is likable. Whether or not people choose to like you doesn't change that.

I never worry about that. I think the whole "likable" thing here is funny! That's why I posted it. I would never say something like that and actually mean it.

But thank you. In real life, everyone likes me. I have a great personality and can chat along with anyone I meet. I have fun with people and they like me.

• Yup. Just let me worry if you're likeable or not.