I'm VERY likable, god dammit!

• I know I'm likable. 14

1. not that likable (1) 7%
    2. it depends. still not clicking any likes until I see some progress (5) 36%
    3. da fuk? haha. You're lucky you don't get barraged with dislikes. bitch (2) 14%
    4. yeah, you're likable... if that's what will please you. (3) 21%
    5. Sluggish is a pretender to the throne. And I don't like his tie. (9) 64%

So why don't you worthless sacks ever like my VERY likable posts? Huh?

HUH?

• Your womanly insecurity is showing... Just sayin'

I liked Nuke. (Was I the only one?)

I like you too GG.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• This is the most petty of possible discussions.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Everything is for sale.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• This is akin to does my ass look fat in this pantsuit?

One study found an unusually high percentage of those with narcissistic personality disorder among transgender individuals. Of 73 individuals requesting sex reassignment surgery, the vast majority of the individuals were diagnosed with personalty disorders (81.4%), with an astonishing 57.1% being diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder

https://www.tremr.com/Duck-Rab…sorders-say-psychologists

• And what is the Medical Diagnosis on you?

Good boy! Rest assured you'll be safe from our faggoty Torquemada's forthcoming auto-de-fé on blasphemous bastards who dare disparage her disgusting lifestyle!

Follow up with, "Why, some of my best friends are

trans-racial, non-binary, gender-fluid, pan sexual, minor attracted, mental and physically challenged misandrists.....with hare lips", and I bet Mangina will make you a hall monitor on her new Queen Gina Admiration Board!!

• What is with this “look at me!” “Look at me!” Gg?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party changes:

Now call Desperate party

slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Clown Science by Democrat Party

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• On the AH BB I was constantly called a racist.... Whenever I said 'my mexican' guys like curval would flip out.... anyway.... it was a pretty constant theme. One of my friends is married to a negro lady. I took my half mexican grand daughter to meet her and her family at some kids funhouse thing with dinner afterward.

I think I still got that pic.... it was me in a sea of negros at a restaurant.... you would love this Reidstein.... I put it up and said.... this is me and my negro friends and some of their pic a ninnies.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• On the AH BB I was constantly called a racist.... Whenever I said 'my mexican' guys like curval would flip out.... anyway.... it was a pretty constant theme. One of my friends is married to a negro lady. I took my half mexican grand daughter to meet her and her family at some kids funhouse thing with dinner afterward.

I think I still got that pic.... it was me in a sea of negros at a restaurant.... you would love this Reidstein.... I put it up and said.... this is me and my negro friends and some of their pic a ninnies.

lazs

I wasn't always "racist". I did a lot of work for the Australian Development Assistance Bureau installing Navaids in the Asia Pacific region. I've lived cheek by jowl with "people of colour" (POC) in primitive rat, mosquito, and vermin infested villages in places like PNG, Tonga, Western Samoa, Indonesia, etc. And I had enormous affection for most of these people, and they for me, at the time.

In fact, before the 2009 bushfires burnt everything I had, I used to have official Letters of Commendation from heads of these governments, thanking and praising me for my work in their countries and for how I integrated into the respective communities I lived in.

This was before the POC began to get educated - by bleeding heart white liberals - in the 1970's. They then turned into the same kind of "cargo cultists" as their learned white Bolshie brothers!!* They began blaming the evil white man for them living in primitive villages with fuck all possessions. It never occurred to them they had lived that way, without one scintilla of change, for thousands of years before the white man graced their savage shores.

If you had been in PNG on Independence Day in 1975, you would have seen many zany demonstrations of "My white masta's goods and possessions are all mine now!!" Months before, the Kanakas were scratching their names into the duco of white folks cars, that they thought would became theirs come Independence Day! A lot of whites had their cars, homes, and possession burnt to the ground when the spooks learned this wasn't going to happen. 400 years of studying and living in the white man's civilisation had/has made fuck all difference to the coon's IQ!

"Papua New Guinea, the Land of the Brave, within a year of Independence, we'll be back in the caves!" - popular saying at the time.

By the early 2000's most POC in the Pacific and elsewhere were convinced the satanic whites were responsible for all their ills....and they hated him, and consequently me, for it. They now saw themselves as poor persecuted victims.....just like their university "educated" Bolshie white brothers!

The POC turned on me, not the other way round. I'm sick to fuckingdeath of finding reasons and excuses for why stinking coons, with the collective IQ of a Quince, drink the Commie Kool Aid. I gave up profusely apologising and abjectly grovelling to them for being white decades ago.

These days I just reciprocate their hatred. The same goes for the white Commies who drink the Kike Kool-Aid liberally ladled out to these "useful idiots" in the Cloud Cuckoo Land they call college.

* https://www.lewrockwell.com/19…ood/cargo-cult-economics/

• In fact, before the 2009 bushfires burnt everything I had, I used to have official Letters of Commendation from heads of these governments, thanking and praising me for my work in their countries and for how I integrated into the respective communities I lived in.

So all the evidence that you aren't a racist got burned?

Convenient.