• Off duty cops are now criminals. HOWBOWDAT.

Sent that to a Facebook friend, a sheriff, he replied ‘lol, won’t happen here anytime soon’. Soon? It should never happen anywhere in the US!

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• On duty cops are criminals. This won't have an affect on my overtime schedule, will it?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• they're working on a "fix" for that. i just told a friend of mine about this last night...whose husband is a camden county metro cop. i don't think he knows. i got no problem with them limiting the police though, if they're gonna limit us. if they need the higher capacity, then so do we. if we don't need it, then neither do they.

• In California we are denied normal capacity mags but even retired cops can have em.

lazs

it used to be that way here. on duty cops could have standard capacity mags while the rest of us serfs were left with 15 max.

on a side note, the obama appointed 3rd circuit judge is retiring....and there's already a conservative judge lined up for appointment next month. this should be helpful to us here with the plethora of illegal laws we hafta navigate here.

• Meh, time to start hanging these treasonous commie fucks.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018