Body language

• I kind of like this woman who does this stuff.. she did Ford too... Anyway.. Pelosi and Schumer meet with Trump. Trump let the press in and did what he does best.... start working on a deal. Pelosi and chucky don't debate or do well... they are speechifiers. they give good speech... they simply can't do a one on one. Trump kicked the crap out of em. Pelosi said at least twice that she wanted to take the thing private but Trump said "hey... this is transparency" He kept asking them what their plan for border security was. I hope he keeps doing this stuff.... I love to see politicians squirm and stutter.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I think her (Pelosi's) wrinkled old ass has palsy. She moves her hands constantly but they shake... she also does this thing with her tongue inside her mouth like her plastic surgery is too tight or something.

I hope Trump does more of these things so we can see why good things don't get done.

He would have made a deal right there in the office if they would have gone for it.

lazs

• They won't agree to any more of these traps.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yep... they were extremely uncomfortable when they seen that he had invited the press. What have they got to hide? LOL... what don't they have to hide. They simply do not want Americans to see how corrupt they are.

lazs

• They will be re-elected as many times as they run.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yes. of that I have no doubt. I just want them to be as ineffective as possible. I want all politicians exposed... I actually do want transparency.

Everyone says how complicated politics is. Trump cuts right through that shit with politicians all over the planet.

Politics are not complicated... politicians are just simple minded.

lazs

• What is funny is that the dried up old prune Pelosi just keeps throwing out the 'manhood' thing whenever Trump does anything. At this point in her life... without supplements... she is on the way to manhood.

lazs

• for sure senility is not far off.. .she also shakes when she is talking. The point tho of her questioning Trump based on him just doing stuff to seem manly? that makes no sense.. he is acting exactly how he has always acted for the last 30 years.... and... his wife is hot... unlike pelosi who is a dried up old prune.

lazs

• Mom... I agree... thing is I have never voted for her but still get all he crap she comes up with. Living here It becomes apparent that those who voted for her can not name one single bill she ever sponsored... they have no idea what she even does or what the 3 branches of the government are.

One thing about Trump.... since he has been in.... the world is getting educated on the way American politics work. I think the more he puts these assclowns in the spotlight the better. lets see how the sausage is made... and why.

lazs