Kin of yours Airhead?

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• No relation but I agree 100% with his sentiments. That overreach and intrusiveness starts with the pettiest of bureaucrats and gets worse the higher you go- the State of California has put us out of business... we got the official word yesterday. 14 years ago we spent a fortune on two specialized presses, a stitcher, a drill- all specialized equipment designed to manufacture one specific product.

I prefer dealing with drug dealers over dealing with the State.

• When they told us we couldn’t have chickens in our back yards we showed up at the next town hall meeting and got them to rethink that decision.

Strength in numbers.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• When they told us we couldn’t have chickens in our back yards we showed up at the next town hall meeting and got them to rethink that decision.

Strength in numbers.

We did that with our HOA. A neighbor wanted chickens, and the HOA opposed it on the grounds chickens shit, and chicken feces are unhealthy, so I sent the Pres. of the HOA an email telling him to eat the eggs, not the feces. He actually wrote back, saying chicken feces spread when the weather gets breezy, so I asked him if they were going to do anything about the thousand or so wild turkeys walking around, shitting on everyone's lawn. Anyway we voted we can have chickens in our back yard if we fucking want.

• LOL hello yeah. 6 chicken is the max.

• Why six? Why not seven? What if yours mingle with mine? Who the fuck's business is it?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• 6 is enough for a 1/4 acre lot.

• There was math involved.

Twenty adult chickens produce about a ton of manure per year. Thus, an acre of grass sod can absorb up to the output of 80 chickens. An acre has 43,560 square feet, so your lovely grass yard needs to be at least 545 square feet per chicken, or a square 23 feet on a side.

• Who's math? Fuck math.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• It would take me way too long to explain.

Wanna give it a shot storch?

• What I'm getting at is... how many chickens a man has is no one's business.

• 6 standard capacity semi-automatic chickens is more than enough for the average family.

I buy eat 4 eggs for breakfast anyway, what would I do with 6? Bake a cake? And risk certain exposure to gluten? Fuck that.

• Yeah... Plus it's a lot easier when you don't have to think for yourself.

• They limited it to 6 chickens here too. Do you have to have a rooster to get eggs? If so no thank you- when I was three years old my grandmother's rooster attacked me. He got my back and dug in and started pecking and biting me... It was terrifying. Haven't had any use for roosters since then.

• They are very aggressive. They abuse the hens too. It's absolutely nothing like a Warner Bros cartoon.