The official NSFW boobies thread

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• wrag

This is the kind of lingerie I wear when I *really* like someone.

So, no, they're not me here , but now you know what I look like under my jeans and tee shirt on any given day, being the floosy that I am . Or, again, maybe I'm just good to my man.

:snicker

• wrag

This is the kind of lingerie I wear when I *really* like someone.

So, no, they're not me here , but now you know what I look like under my jeans and tee shirt on any given day, being the floosy that I am . Or, again, maybe I'm just good to my man.

:snicker

well.... ??? :dunno:dunno:dunno

we're waiting.... :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

• n while we're waiting... a little somethin...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

• You do know, every single set up there is fake, and all done by the same doctor by the looks of it...

some people is just.... mean.... :(:(:(

• Keep waiting.... :snicker

really really mean... :(:(:(

• immediate disqualification. Fake tits

<pouting> now...

WAIT...

I'm "OFFICIALLY" <pouting now>

so there!