The official NSFW boobies thread

• So, just for arguments sake, Say the women started a NSFW penis appreciation thread.

Where they could post pictures of men's privates, and discuss length and girth, would all the guys be ok with it.

Asking for friend :waiting

Well,

Render thine self unconscious good fellow....

Those that wish not to have their eyes assaulted by the tackle of the random Gentry need not venture into such threads.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Well,

Render thine self unconscious good fellow....

Those that wish not to have their eyes assaulted by the tackle of the random Gentry need not venture into such threads.

You have issues my good man

• So, just for arguments sake, Say the women started a NSFW penis appreciation thread.

Where they could post pictures of men's privates, and discuss length and girth, would all the guys be ok with it.

Asking for friend :waiting

There's a "guy with guns" thread buried somewhere you may want to check out.

• welll........ hmmm.... this any better for ya?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Yes, I know how it's prepared. I hate the taste of black liquorice unfortunately.

Dammit, I really wanted to try it sometime but had no idea that's what it tasted like. Can't stand anything that tastes like black licorice,

• Dammit, I really wanted to try it sometime but had no idea that's what it tasted like. Can't stand anything that tastes like black licorice,

Sad but true. Its' a truely gothic iconic right of passage. With the silver apparatus with the sugar cube etc. Very Sherlock Holmes.

I do want to do it at some point, but yes, it tastes like black liquorice.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• No way that's real

Having had an encounter or two, or three, hell I'm not even sure it stopped there... ( I have this thing about punishing myself with crazy redheads) with a similarly plumed playmate I can say that this is entirely possible...

• Having had an encounter or two, or three, hell I'm not even sure it stopped there... ( I have this thing about punishing myself with crazy redheads) with a similarly plumed playmate I can say that this is entirely possible...

And you thought it was natural..

*snickers*

Sure.. Sure it was.. Women never do that....

*crying*

• Lol you should have seen her hair and her eyebrows...

Sometimes it is natural... Sometimes it's not.

I'd seen her with it from waxed, to growing back, to not quite wild and unkempt.. (she did keep it trimmed)

But this girl was 100% flaming red hair top and bottom lol...

Probably crazier than AOC, but damn she was a lot of fun

• Lol you should have seen her hair and her eyebrows...

Sometimes it is natural... Sometimes it's not.

I'd seen her with it from waxed, to growing back, to not quite wild and unkempt.. (she did keep it trimmed)

But this girl was 100% flaming red hair top and bottom lol...

Probably crazier than AOC, but damn she was a lot of fun

And it was Neon. That image is neon. Flaming and neon are different, but hey, whatever works for ya.