somebody had a bad day

• Dam, I venture a guess that those shelves were stacked a little over the recommended weight limit.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• It's just started making the rounds I think. I still say China, Anywhere else it would have been reported.

1) The two people at the bottom of the screen look Caucasian to me. China has enough prison labor that they don't need to be importing Caucasians to run their warehouses.

2) Reporting of industrial accidents isn't interesting unless/until there is film or someone gets sued. You usually don't get the first released to the public until the second occurs.

3) Reporting of industrial accidents might be interesting without film if someone dies. If this happened in July last year and it is only now becoming interesting, it most likely means no one died.

Hard to see from the video if the guy hit the leg and then kept trying to drive forward or what happened. Sure looks like substandard racking for the load. In our warehouses, a rack leg can be deflected by up to an inch and still be considered "safe." More than an inch and the locations to either side all the way out to the next rack leg are taken out of service and emptied until the leg can be replaced. They are unfortunately hit quite regularly, and without this kind of catastrophic result.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter