Attention all you uneducated Republicans with guns!

• You don't get it do you?

Conservatives are the ones that use their weapons responsibly... The only time they'll ever be gunning anyone down is in a defensive capacity.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• He’s right but that doesn’t mean we haven’t thought about slapping the living shit out of a few from time to time.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He’s a weak troll, don’t encourage him.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He REALLY needs to get laid.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• In my experience whenever someone makes a point of declaring a troll's trolling is weak the declarer is usually thoroughly triggered.

Not saying thats the case here but it's a curious recurring pattern.

• In my experience posters who declare other posters to be triggered are usually squibbs. Not always but it does appear to be true and could easily be proven by research.

• I always find it interesting that those polls talk about 'educated women' and uneducated whites. Like smart people vote demoncrat. Yeah... 20 year old college kids are really on the ball right?

But... then they say negros and hispanics vote overwhelmingly for demoncrats. pretty sure their 'education level' is far below 'uneducated whites'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• He REALLY needs to get laid.

He has his left and right hand for that. But just in case he is that ugly that NO women will touch him....he could go here

https://www.siliconwives.com/collections/sex-dolls

Or go gay.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• In my experience whenever someone makes a point of declaring a troll's trolling is weak the declarer is usually thoroughly triggered.

Not saying thats the case here but it's a curious recurring pattern.

We deal in hurtful facts here. The guys been a troll from day one, starting with his retarded name. You’re attempt to leg hump his failed troll with one of your own also crashed and burned. This is the big leagues junior, better bring your A game here.

• meh

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• We deal in hurtful facts here. The guys been a troll from day one, starting with his retarded name. You’re attempt to leg hump his failed troll with one of your own also crashed and burned. This is the big leagues junior, better bring your A game here.

Whoa whoa whoa slow down. Someone who deals in hurtful facts should know full well I wasnt doing any leg humping or trolling of my own at all, just pointing out something Ive observed over time.

• You don't get it do you?

Conservatives are the ones that use their weapons responsibly... The only time they'll ever be gunning anyone down is in a defensive capacity.

You don't get it do you?

If you had read the link I provided you would have noted that the Dems are the "educated" cunts and consequently the Republicans could be regarded as dumb gun owning Rednecks.

I am a grossly uneducated cunt and if I were a Sepp I would be a Black Belt Republican. And I think the time is rapidly approaching in the Reich when the gun owning Republicans there will need their guns to protect their liberty from the Communists and Kikes running the show there.

Now read my first post again.

• Holy shit batman, I actually agree with that last paragraph.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• I long ago predicted a civil war in the USA... I thought it would come about 10 years ago though.

I think it's kinda already underway, and it's just a matter of time before it goes hot.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Yes... It's a slow burn civil war along ideological lines rather than geographical. It could turn hot real quick though.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• All that is very true, most are oblivious or ignorant to it. Sort of like thinking a natural disaster will never affect them. But there are a lot of other places around the world where people probably thought the same thing until it was upon them.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19