California is Burning Again

• This was taken near Pulga, up 70 from Oroville.

They are evacuating Paradise.

Forest mismanagement is to blame for the rapid spread, so much fuel on the ground.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I have friends/relatives in Paradise. They went to my cousins house in Chico.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It’s not so much forest mismanagement, it’s tbe morons that put up regulations on when they can burn. The district forest managers can just come in to work and say, “we’re going to burn today!” It more of they have to get approval by upper administrative. They will review the request, conditions, timing, reason ...few other bullshit and approve or rejected. If approved the weather and dry/moister has to fall under certain condition to move forward with the burn.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party changes:

Now call Desperate party

slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Clown Science by Democrat Party

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• From the CHP page.

ALL of Paradise EXCEPT Lower Clark Road, Lower Neil Road, and Lower Skyway Road are under MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDERS. Please leave the area immediately and do not try and re-enter. We "Emergency Personnel" are not able to enter the area due to people trying to enter the area. Please Help Us, Help You.

They’re not joking people. GTFO now.

• If the San Andreas moved far enough it would fix itself.

• Biggest Mistake the Govt. ever made was Smokey Bear. Forrest Fires are necessary in nature but now everything has way too much fuel.

• wow! this is a bad time of year too.. the winds are really strong

lazs

That's why it always happens this time of year. The Santa Ana winds. The winds are also why it was 100 degrees last Thanksgiving. It took me 8 years to stop getting settled into the cool weather - because every damn year the wind comes from down south and it gets hotter than in summer for several days.

• Biggest Mistake the Govt. ever made was Smokey Bear. Forrest Fires are necessary in nature but now everything has way too much fuel.

When I was young I believe in that. Now that I been through training, education, certification and done many burns I have learn quickly that it’s the government that caused massive forest fires.....directly and indirectly.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party changes:

Now call Desperate party

• Funny. Nothing in the media about this at all.....oh wait. that shooting that happen.

Democrat party changes:

Now call Desperate party

• Well of course the weather will stay nice... and only people who live in areas they should not live in will be affected... Oh... I will get some overcast from the smoke.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• No.