Surgery tomorrow

• Now see? do you think MNN did not have to search his soul and wail in pain as he gave me that like point sluggo? That is what it is really all about.

Course.... spewing orange juice out the nose can be pretty painful.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Lazs, If I see a post that I like, I generally give it a thumbs up regardless of who posts it. Here is the key, it has to also be in a thread I am interested in AND due to the eye issues the last 20 months, it usually needs to be brief otherwise I skip over it (unless its an airhead or assi post). You do tend to be verbose so I have often just scrolled on by. You are a prolific poster so unless the thread title catches me, I may not ever see anything in that thread. For example if it is about a gun I have no interest in, I don't click, if it's an obvious chump fellating thread, I don't click, if it's nuke trying to talk about sissy shit, I don't click...

But regardless of the source, if I see something that either makes me laugh (including jokes about me) or see something I really agree with or find interesting and informative... Thumbs up!

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• How noble.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I feel great.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I feel great.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Geeze MNN.. all that to say 'that was some funny shit right there'

I get it... when I have to give you or finger a like point is is almost physically painful and I feel that I am doing a disservice to the world but... hey.. if it's right it's right.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah.. Airhead needs all the help he can get.