Time Travel

• Going to try something, wish me luck. I’m starting small, one hour at first to see if it works.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Did it work?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I guess I won’t know until tomorrow.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• "Here's a picture of me a little while ago"

<"Isn't EVERY picture a you a little while ago?")

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Yes it was.

• Let's not get carried away.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Sonofagun, it worked.

• 1.21 jiggawatts.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Could be, at least. I dug up the back yard and then filled it using old fencing and sheet metal in layers between layers of dirt. It’s one of the worlds largest capacitors now, stores lightning for my experiments.

• What do you mean? You people are flitting amongst intardnet stars right here.

Which of you denies the stellar attributes of Bintryton, Sopchoppy, lazs, sluggo, François, and certainly never least Breezer?