Whitey Bulger Beaten to Death

• You knew and He knew it was inevitable. The Mob "Always" takes care of rats.

• Yup. Funny thing though. I lived in east boston during the winterhill gang days, that's across the harbor from southie. Some of the destroyers when in drydock were in south boston so I worked there quite a bit. The difference in thuggery was notable. You didn't fuck around in Whitey's town.

• I think he did out lived longer than any other mob boss.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Nah, some are older and still kicking.

Eh, he did his best and maybe could have beat them if did not got caught.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

• They said he was in his cell and 4 guys came in at 6am, killed him and left. The went back to their cell/s, changed out of the bloody clothes and went back with a mop and a bucket to clean up the mess. WTF? First question I have is how do they have such freedom of movement at 6am? How do they get to go change clothes and get a mop bucket after? Its a maximum security federal prison.

• They said he was in his cell and 4 guys came in at 6am, killed him and left. The went back to their cell/s, changed out of the bloody clothes and went back with a mop and a bucket to clean up the mess. WTF? First question I have is how do they have such freedom of movement at 6am? How do they get to go change clothes and get a mop bucket after? Its a maximum security federal prison.

figure ya already know... but just for the hell of it...

think about it... ???

if the feds or guards or someone with lots of power... said kill him... and made it worth while... etc...

well... things can be overlooked or missed... kinda slightly... on purpose???

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

Prison Life starts at 5am, and you can just buy the guards, cheaply. A max-sec facility also has lower security facilities inside it.

When bored, pull up the YouTube channel Fresh Out. Those videos will explain prison life in detail.

• It just seems pretty ridiculous that they could have that much freedom of movement.

Asked our drug dealer if things that relaxe in the prison system.

• It just seems pretty ridiculous that they could have that much freedom of movement.

Bribe the staff. They're making $40k a year. They're cheap. Hell a staff member could have just not liked him and set it up for free. That transfer wasn't random. They don't send guys that old on "diesel therapy" for fun.

• My Cousin Steve started his career at Stateville and ended it at Marion... some of his stories are unreal... except I trust the source.

The life of a cage kicker is violent and uncertain at best.

I think that's horrible. People in prison don't deserve to be subjected to what goes on inside.

• I think that's horrible. People in prison don't deserve to be subjected to what goes on inside.

Why not? If you were sentenced there you deserve it, and if you choose to work there you are compensated handsomely... plus you get to act on your own violent tendencies.