Invasion force on the way!

• Went from 1500 now up to 7000. I expect +\- 10,000 by the time they reach the Mexican-U.S boarders.

Say it, storch!

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Look oaktard, part of the national crisis is exactly that. That which the very ones whom should be saying shirk their obligation and responsibility and expect others to do for them what we should each be saying in unison.

Stop acquiescencing to the leftists, support this president and take back our republic.

• Look oaktard, part of the national crisis is exactly that. That which the very ones whom should be saying shirk their obligation and responsibility and expect others to do for them what we should each be saying in unison.

Stop acquiescencing to the leftists, support this president and take back our republic.

I was looking for 9066.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

• see, you got it.

Good lad.

Of cours I got it, you goof.

Trump need the military down there before they showed up. it will be a shit storm that they will be facing between invation and the loony leftist trying to help the invation to get it.

• Not having a wall about 500 a day get in anyway. Bet the mexicans wished they had a wall instead of that fence on their border too... the crowd just ripped it apart.

It is estimated that it is costing around $5k for each one of those people to make that trip... they got to eat and have shelter... Someone is paying for it and it is not republicans.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• FOX has been covering this whole thing pretty well.... The thing is mostly young men. The few women and children are just cover.

Look... we put a fence at the border... doesn't matter if it is barbed wire three strand or 20' tall wall.... we must have meant to keep people out. so building a wall is just a better fence. A fence with a sign on it will keep out 5 out of a hundred.... a wall will keep out 75 out of a hundred.

This has been proven near San Diego where the wall is modern and crime and crossings have dropped dramatically.

lazs

• They don't stop when they get to mexico and they don't keep on going to get to Canada.

What do they have against free health care?

lazs

• I do recall the Mexican government said they will help us by stopping the invation.

That sure did not last long.

9066 - storch

• If you didn't watch Fox then you probly did not see those noble asylum seekers tearing down the mexican border fence and running over and inuring the mexican police.

Yeah... those low IQ criminals are what we need in our country...

lazs

• Around the tricounty they take low end construction jobs. Without failure one is the "patron" who'll come around ask me what I'm doing in a sometimes polite manner. Never mind the shirts with our logos and all the obvious gate stuff. Depending on my bipolarism I might respond politely. Anyway my kid and nephew will come close to make sure I don't get my old ass kicked.

• They actually gave it a really good effort without shooting anyone.

lazs

Yea, I will give you that. However, when the invaders started to swim across the river it seemed like the boarder patrol just gave up.

• What could they do? Yeah.. they love the new trade deal with America.... and they actually have nothing against shooting anyone but the world was watching.

And? lets face it.. they know these scum are not gonna stay in Mexico.

lazs

• What could they do? Yeah.. they love the new trade deal with America.... and they actually have nothing against shooting anyone but the world was watching.

And? lets face it.. they know these scum are not gonna stay in Mexico.

lazs

Nope, can’t stop it until you have military involved.

Now that they are treking through Mexico more leeches will attache them self to the invation.

I am upping my numbers to over 12,000. And may increased it over the week.

What a shit show this will be for the next month.