The Trump Could......

• Corn goes on the table, not in the tank.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• it may lower price per gallon, but it'll have a negative impact on mileage.....and you'll need more gallons.

Not only that, the green thumb morons do not relized the amount of water it takes to make ethanol.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Older engines have a hard time with ethanol. It has been proven because of the additive destroying seals, gaskets and hoses. Newer engines ( 2009 and up) were made for the 10% to 15% ethanol additive to make CAFE Standards. I do not believe the ICU in the brains of the Auto's systems will handle a increase without catastrophic events ( Pinging or just refusing to run) or a massive update to those systems will be mandatory, and what Manufacturer will eat the cost for those needing updates if they can update. It was a well intentioned idea with disastrous results for everyday use.

• I fucking despise ethanol.

I drive 7 extra miles to fill up on gas without ethanol, use it for all of my small engines too. So far so good. There’s an app that shows you where the good gas stations are.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• State law requires 10% ethanol in the state of Michigan.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Older engines have a hard time with ethanol. It has been proven because of the additive destroying seals, gaskets and hoses. Newer engines ( 2009 and up) were made for the 10% to 15% ethanol additive to make CAFE Standards. I do not believe the ICU in the brains of the Auto's systems will handle a increase without catastrophic events ( Pinging or just refusing to run) or a massive update to those systems will be mandatory, and what Manufacturer will eat the cost for those needing updates if they can update. It was a well intentioned idea with disastrous results for everyday use.

the computers on pretty much everything since the late 80's will be perfectly fine adjusting spark and fuel timing to handle the ethanol. the only thing to worry about will be the seals in the fuel injection systems

• I read somewhere that ethanol has a shelf life of about three weeks to and that bad gas is one of the big reasons a lot of cars are brought into a shop. Do you think that's true cap?

I've not had a car brought in with bad gas. I had one the other day with obviously stale gas, as I could smell it in the exhaust. it wasn't there for that though. guy was just getting it back on the road after a 3 year sit in his back yard.

• also, I've junked cars that've sat around for awhile. when I junk a car, I drain all the flammable fluid out of them. the oil goes in my shop heater with the tranny fluid, the gas gets dumped in my expedition. the airbags get pulled too, 'cause they're fun to play with in dangerous and stupid ways.

• You can build seriously crazy horsepower cars running E85.

With boost levels far in excess that would be possible with petrol without having to resort to lower compressions, water/methanol injections, etc..

But the lower calorific value is your trade off, hence the lower mileage.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Buy premium.

Premium has it too.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis