Is America Imploding?

• In the last few days, lost $10k in 401k, washer/dryer, suv, truck. Panhead probably half submerged...it already had a, bad generator. I'll find out about the well pump when I get home. Sigh

Did you cash out your 401k? I'm really curious how you "lost 10k". I guess that means you're only up $60k for the year?

It's an October adjustment. These are normal.

I look at everything you said after that and think that the first 8 words are the least of your problems.

Here's the good thing about the economy: You can actually earn interest on savings. <crickets></crickets>

• Man.. you guys are starting to depress me.. the only happy man is MNN it seems.. before he does the told you so moment tho....

Trump just said he was pissed about them raising the interest rate.. He basically said they were stupid fucks who shouldn't be in charge of money.

How can humans live where you guys do.... I thought you were all just 'look at me' attention whores who want to be on the news 24/7 but apparently it is that awful to live there.

Razer.... you are a special kind of patriot.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The interest rate adjustment was needed. They just need to spread it out a little more. Housing prices were going through the roof. This should help counter that... at other costs.

• I agree that the rate hike was gonna have to happen and also agree that they should have done it in much smaller increments. That is pretty much what Trump is saying.

lazs

• damn beej. You and your drippy pecker are in our prayers. On the plus side caught early you should be golden.

Don't care, I'll fucking die slowly of prostate cancer before I'll let them remove it. Got a call yesterday that all my cholesterol numbers went way up....after I spent the last 3 months eating oatmeal and rabbit food. Fuck it, went to waffle house this am. (they wanna put me on stronger meds) WOULD like to fix whatever's wrong with my hearing

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• So, those cholesterol drugs damage you far more than any benefits you could derive from taking them. In my case they created many floaters in my eyes and cataracts to boot.

My 80+ year old uncle convinced me to stop taking them claiming elevated cholesterol levels are genetic to us. I stopped my A1C dropped from 5.6 to 5.2 and by taking flax seed oil, EPA/DHA krill and upping my systemic exercises I've lost weight and by lipids are where I keep the docs at bay.

Stop taking pills. I DID I'm healthier for it.

Those physicians treat symptoms and not the underlying cause.

• Oh you’ve done it now storch. Lazs will be here shortly to tell you that you don’t need it because he doesn’t need it.

Thing is, what you typed above is true. Some folks would just rather take the pills.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I think its the same with blood pressure. Higher blood pressure is just normal for some people.

• I think its the same with blood pressure. Higher blood pressure is just normal for some people.

The important number is not necessarily the high or low number but rather the difference between the two. The numeric difference between your systolic and diastolic blood pressure is called your pulse pressure. The greater your pulse pressure, the stiffer and more damaged the vessels are thought to be.

Still, you can’t dismiss extreme readings either way. Also, if there’s a notable difference between your left and right arm readings, see a doctor right away.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You "ALL" know the Laz knows everything about Everything.

Especially the gays. Lazs knows everything there is to know about being gay.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I was referring to the mention that the surprisingly accurate chart was handed out in a public school

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I actually do know everything about the gays.... like their penchant for guitar collecting for instance.

Sooo... on the pills... lazs was right but fuck him anyway?

lazs