Is America Imploding?

• Great piece by Shapiro on this. I don’t think it will happen anytime soon because there are still more of us than them, but the fringe radicals numbers are growing.

https://www.conservativereview…-a-spectacular-implosion/

Again, might not happen in our lifetime but someday these idiots will bring it all down, just like they did in the movie.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• No, it's not imploding. The very odd thing about modern American is that this is the result of prosperity. The better things get, the more it gets offset by people claiming it's not really better. The lack of real adversity spawns created hardship. Boredom is to blame. Boredom caused because there's no need for many to do anything other than wonder what to do.

• Alinskys radicals are working 24/7 to destroy this country. The commies haven been at it since the 50’s. We’ve held our ground so far but the current crop of twenty somethings and their kids may spell the end of the republic.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• What is funny is that people are just now discovering that we are two Americas? LOL... We have been for quite some time. The fact that the left is losing is what is making them so desperate and noisy but no.... Look around you. Do you see any people more or less divided than they were 10 years ago?

When the monkey boy was in I was pissed off all the time. I didn't have hysterics about it. I didn't shout people down and none of my friends did either

The left is just rude. They were getting what they wanted without too much trouble and almost no resistance.

Now it is slipping away from em.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• New rules are in affect, we win, they lose.

• They will be the ones who are screaming that they never meant for it to happen.

• They will be the ones who are screaming that they never meant for it to happen.

The ‘we wuz just funnin’ defense, lol.

• There' always been unrest in America and I don't think this is nearly as bad as it's been in the past. Shapiro is a little cheese-dick know it all. He just hasn't been alive ling enough not to be. Also, in the article he Started two sentences in a row with "but"

• Night class is where I got my groove. It's why I am so in tune with the yuuthz.

Levity is beneficial in so many ways.

Night classes are something I've taken in the past, and I really liked the format. I just dealt better with people who were not on the regular schedule. My labs in college were far more detailed and in depth compared to my 2-4 hundred student classes like psychology, anthropology, and ma'am I'm sorry I have a penis apology.

I wasn't the best student. I know that is hard to believe, but I was the most handsome and un egotistical. I was right about everything and was gracious enough to accept apologies from the lesser folks.

• No, it's not imploding. The very odd thing about modern American is that this is the result of prosperity. The better things get, the more it gets offset by people claiming it's not really better. The lack of real adversity spawns created hardship. Boredom is to blame. Boredom caused because there's no need for many to do anything other than wonder what to do.

Yes, it is imploding. As nice as the current prosperity is, the unfunded liabilities stand at $210,000,000,000,000 and growing. Let me give you some comparisons for that. The unfunded liabilities is 10X the size of the TOTAL American Economy. The unfunded liablilities is 34X the size of ALL government revenue. If we liquidated the entirety of ALL American assets (including property [like land, cars, and personal belongings] and money), we'd still end up $60,000,000,000,000 short, or roughly 1/3rd short.

This bill is coming due. And soon. Especially since unfunded liabilities are increasing FASTER than the current economic prosperity. And American governments are starting to collapse. Like Compton, California. Like Chicago. Like Illinois.

• I’m going to need more ammo.

• Yes, it is imploding. As nice as the current prosperity is, the unfunded liabilities stand at $210,000,000,000,000 and growing. Let me give you some comparisons for that. The unfunded liabilities is 10X the size of the TOTAL American Economy. The unfunded liablilities is 34X the size of ALL government revenue. If we liquidated the entirety of ALL American assets (including property [like land, cars, and personal belongings] and money), we'd still end up $60,000,000,000,000 short, or roughly 1/3rd short.

This bill is coming due. And soon. Especially since unfunded liabilities are increasing FASTER than the current economic prosperity. And American governments are starting to collapse. Like Compton, California. Like Chicago. Like Illinois.

You don't seem to have a firm grasp of economics, geographical separation or military capabilities.

• You don't seem to have a firm grasp of economics, geographical separation or military capabilities.

How's this for economics. If we seized every single cent of the US economy to pay off the unfunded liabilities, ignoring the diminishing returns of doing so, it would take over 10 years to pay it off.

If we instead decided to spend every single cent of Local, State, and Federal Government Revenue on unfunded liabilities, meaning all Soldiers are fired, all Politicians are fired, all Social Security is cut off, all Medicare is cut off, all welfare is cut off, no more roads are repaired, all FUTURE liabilities are cut off and frozen... It would take almost 34 years to pay off.

Greece failed at a Liability to Economy ratio of about 700%.

Portugal crumbled at a Liability to Economy ratio of about 600%.

American stands at a ratio of 1,100%.

The bill is coming due. And I'm not saying that facetiously. Programs like Social Security and Medicare will be absolutely broke in under 10 years.

The bill is coming due.

• What's happening in Compton? I like right next to it and have never heard one thing about anything financially wrong there.

Long story short, the city owed a lot of money in pensions to city employees that it didn't have. They had to declare bankruptcy and those pensioners received cents on the dollar.