So, what are they protesting?

• would be easier to ask what AREN'T they protesting.

But really, what are they actually bitching about here? They seem to just be closing off streets because they can and have no reason, or no demands. Nothing. Maybe I'm missing something. They already live in Libland. What is it that they want or what are they trying to get changed?

• They are shock troops, They are disrupting life and in typical leftist fashion don't grasp the significance of what they are doing with regard to how that behavior impacts the 99% of the populace left or right. Even in those shithole leftist west coast people's republics. What will happen is that they will piss off the next epic beard man and the nonsense will stop.

Consider a man with a terminal illness who simply says to himself enough by God.

He doesn't need anything but his car. Play pinhead ten pins and be sure to back up upon the downed ones.

• Remember the knock out game the niggers "played"? Remember how that ended?

I'll remind you. Some nigger attempted to knock out a Puerto Rican who dodged the assault and stabbed the hapless boofer multiple times until it bled out.

Voila, no more knock outs.

• One of the problems is people don't think anymore. Or rather they are conditioned to let things escalate to a very serious condition before acting. Had a few of the men stopped at that intersection parked their vehicles, begun talking and organizing. Exit their vehicles calmly gathered and solidified their intent and tactics, and then cohesively advanced on the hooligans, this would have cleared up in very short order. Very small chance Antifa would do anything apart from a hasty retreat.

• Have you seen the sound bite of Faggot Eric Holder pipsqueaking violent response against Republicans?

Its only on fox so, you know....don't believe your senses go with what Chucky Shitstain tells you.

Nigger faggot.

• Look at whom they target. I didn't see any footage of F-250/2500 types being harassed.

They pick on elderly white folks.

Some chunky redneck girl backed them down.

• When you’re big and ugly people tend to leave you the fuck alone.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• But really, what are they actually bitching about here? They seem to just be closing off streets because they can and have no reason, or no demands. Nothing. Maybe I'm missing something. They already live in Libland. What is it that they want or what are they trying to get changed?

In Portlandia?

People were shutting down streets and protesting because police shot a black man.

He had a record of multiple felonies, was a validated gang member, in 3am shootout with other gang members. That part doesn't get mentioned, just "HE WAS A DAD WITH FOUR KIDS MURDERED BY POLICE!"

• I figured as much, same thing happens here.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I was big and ugly in school and they sure didn't leave me alone. I actually got into the dreaded 'meet me after school' things 3 times in one month. When you are big and ugly other big and ugly guys and even some smaller ones all want to add a notch to their guns.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• After the incident that got me arrested I never had another issue.

Fluke? Possibly, but who am I to question why?

• But really, what are they actually bitching about here? They seem to just be closing off streets because they can and have no reason, or no demands. Nothing. Maybe I'm missing something. They already live in Libland. What is it that they want or what are they trying to get changed?

I couldn't find what they were protesting either. I think they're just trying to disrupt.

• Well... razer... I don't think it was coincidence.... I think you giving them your lunch money every day probly saved you.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Meh. You simply know so much that isn’t true.