So, what are they protesting?

• What are people actually demonstrating and rioting about? I was tying to figure wtf these idiots are complaining about (not just the people in the video, but in general) and couldn't come up with anything.

I think it's just a lifestyle almost. Makes them feel like they belong to something. Really though, if you sit down and ask them what they are doing shit like this for, do you think they'd have any kind of answer that makes any sense?

Check out these cunts. I would have gotten out and beat the living shit out of that fat "because I said so" cunt. Well, not really because I'm kinda a pussy, but I would have no problem driving right through them.

• Ok... I am gonna show this to people who have said that in my past........................I have been... too... violent? I never get mad.. you just gotta believe that but... I have quite calmly knocked my share of idiots on their ass.. they were spraying me with their shouts at the time.

My friends at one time were pretty much all like that... ex cons and bikers who did not really get mad believe it or not... but they knew how things turn out and wanted to be the one who came out best.

My 67 year old friend just knocked a fucking loon in berkley on his ass while he was on his bike screaming at my buddy and his family... I was not in the least bit surprised. he is my friend.... duh.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• One time a belligerent fat guy much like that was acting much like that. all I did was punch him.. made sure there was a little english on it and not hard enough to break my knuckles. I felt kinda bad. his nose was pretty damaged and he........................fucking blubbered.. I mean lay there and cried.. . people felt bad for him.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That fat cunt telling people that they are blocking traffic?

And that white faggot telling people that they're just a whitey. hahahaha!

If I were governor I'd send in an A-10 to strafe them into hamburger.

LOL

• You know, Obama won those two elections with the message of Hope and Change. Now the Democrat party is running on "Vote for us or we'll beat the shit out of you or destroy your life with false criminal allegations".

BTW I don't think we should refer to them as Antifa. We should refer to them as Democrats.

• What it comes down to is this is either voter intimidation or terrorism (Using threat of violence for political purposes). I mean that's the actual Democrat Party platform from what I can see - vote for us OR ELSE ! That's it, no other message.

• That fat cunt telling people that they are blocking traffic?

And that white faggot telling people that they're just a whitey. hahahaha!

If I were governor I'd send in an A-10 to strafe them into hamburger.

The Mayor is getting sued by ICE for telling the police to back off (from a few months back). There's a significant chance the city government gets purged and federalized.

• The taxpayers pay the fines.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis