Ok.. libs.. anyone.. what is the russian connection?

• THAT, and the fact she was unlikable, as well as a poor campaigner. (And EVERYONE in the world knew she was guilty as fuck, it was easy to see what she did, as opposed to what Trump as allegedly did, as there is ZERO proof after a year)

• THAT, and the fact she was unlikable, as well as a poor campaigner.

I wouldn't dispute any of that. And I'll add to it the fact that she fucked over Bernie, sold her soul to Goldman Sachs, and abandoned what *little* was left of the white working class who still might've voted for her.

But you can't deny that the investigation was a significant factor.

(And EVERYONE in the world knew she was guilty as fuck, it was easy to see what she did, as opposed to what Trump as allegedly did, as there is ZERO proof after a year)

Meh.

This is what's known as drinking your own bathwater.

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Roger Stone: arrested :crybaby

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.

• twat.. you again have shown that you perform a valuable service here. mini or I or others might never have gotten our thoughts out on this stuff if you didn't act like such a clown.

I will give you this tho.. you sure how to clutch at the tiniest bit of hope when your cause is lost... do you honestly think that there is a democrat alive who could keep a nasty secret for a year and a month?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• twat.. you again have shown that you perform a valuable service here. mini or I or others might never have gotten our thoughts out on this stuff if you didn't act like such a clown.

I will give you this tho.. you sure how to clutch at the tiniest bit of hope when your cause is lost... do you honestly think that there is a democrat alive who could keep a nasty secret for a year and a month?

lazs

Hell no.

Which is why cuntservative claims of rampant voter fraud are utter bullshit.

• Sorry... I should have said... keep a nasty secret about an opponent. They are actually pretty good at keeping their dirty laundry hidden.

lazs

• Sorry... I should have said... keep a nasty secret about an opponent. They are actually pretty good at keeping their dirty laundry hidden.

lazs

Only when it's convenient for your ridiculous beliefs, huh? :blowme

• well.. it is possible that there is a tad bit of that but years old ones have popped up enough that it is apparent that they can indeed keep a dirty secret for years at least. The Trumpster has proven that they can't help but go all desperate and ballistic on opponents tho.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.