Wow, that Ford bitch looks like she's ten years older than she is

• She's 51 and her skin looks pretty screwed. And what's with her dirty-ass glasses? Looks like she's got a layer of grease on the lenses. Probably bacon grease from her hair.

I am getting sick watching Feinstein questioning her now.

• Yep.... as I said in another post... there is a reason that only one 10 year old pic of some woman on vacation was ever shown...

Kavanaugh needs to sound as sincere as Thomas did... he needs to blast the demoncrats while at the same time saying that he feels for this basket case whack job being used by em. He needs to say that he has no doubt that something may have happened to her in the distant past but that this is the first time he has ever been within a mile of her in his life and she is simply mistaken just as the witnesses all say.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The cunt Dems are saying that the FBI needs to investigate..... yet they fucking sat on this so they could spring it at the last second. Leahy is speaking now and telling her how inspired he is by her coming forward. Luckily I have to get going to work, because this is sickening.

And Ford is talking about the hippocampus again when asked how she felt as she was being attacked. Like she thinks that it lends credibility to her memory. Fuck. This is a shit show.

• It's all bullshit but like twat says... None of that matters.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Yeah, CBS is already saying there's no need to proceed, she's being truthful and he's a rapist.

Oh and they say the prosecutor is focusing on minutia details that are meaningless.

• She's also reading everything from her notes, and not just speaking from her supposed memory. When the prosecutor asked her to just speak from memory, Ford held up her notes and asked id she could not refer to them for "accuracy". What she meant was that she needs the notes so she doesn't fuck up her own fake story,

• She also said that they were on top of her and one guy put his hand over her mouth and she thought she was going to be raped. Then the guys were somehow downstairs and she made her "escape". So did she beat them off of her (pun intended)? What made them get off of her and end the rape?

She's so full of shit.

• Bitch fight! LOL.. Look... with the two men coming forward saying it was them and not him? They are not saying they have 'repressed memories' they were there and remember it cause........................well...........to a high school boy? this would be memorable.

lazs

• She acts so fragile.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party changes:

Now call Desperate party

slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Clown Science by Democrat Party

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• She also said that it was not a party, but a small gathering. She said she went there hoping to be invited to a party that she thought would happen later - because she knew these guys had parties "later than she was allowed to stay out"

She also doesn't know who drove her there or back home, and no one has come forward. So how the fuck does a 15 year old girl who's not allowed to stay out late get a ride to a gathering and not know who it was that drove here there and back home? It was like a 30 minute drive she said.

So the person that drove her would HAVE to be someone she knew well. She was just dropped off at the party? Really? Her friend or whoever the fuck drove her just dropped her off, then came and rescued her and she doesn't remember who that was? She didn't tell that person what happened to her?

Yeah.

• yeah.. this is why they wanted a delay.. her story is soooooo full of holes... but not only is it full of holes but it makes her look....................loose? it makes her parents look like the worst parents on the planet.

lazs

• Now that two guys have come forward saying it was probly them.. so Ford says she could not be mistaken about who it was but she doesn't know when or where or who was there or who was not there and she thought she told someone who says she did not and the people who (including one girl) she said witnessed it are saying "no fucking way"

lazs

• LOL,

Prosecutor is blowing holes in her story little by little. Right now it's the "fear" of flying why she wouldn't come earlier. Comes out this chick has flown all over the US and South America.

• OOps.. another 11th hour... 60 people who knew him in high school men and women say he never did anything even close to what he is being accused of including falling down drunk.

Soooo who do you believe? be careful.. you don't want to call his women friends liars now...

lazs

• They need to ask her what the sexual "attack" was specifically. Press her on her "i made multiple attempts to escape, and was finally successful" bullshit. So what did she do, fight tooth and nail against these guys and she finally managed to kick their asses or something? No, she says the guys where suddenly downstairs and then she made her "escape" and was driven home by some stranger and never said a fucking thing to that person.

• They need to ask her what the sexual "attack" was specifically. Press her on her "i made multiple attempts to escape, and was finally successful" bullshit. So what did she do, fight tooth and nail against these guys and she finally managed to kick their asses or something? No, she says the guys where suddenly downstairs and then she made her "escape" and was driven home by some stranger and never said a fucking thing to that person.

That’s what makes it hard to believe it happen.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party changes:

Now call Desperate party

slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Clown Science by Democrat Party

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• What makes it hard to believe is that rape parties with dozens of people attending... all teens.. not even adults.... all were silent and are still silent? sure.. maybe a woman will suppress a memory from decades ago but most suppressed memories ... have been proven to be... well... false memories.. which would allow you to pass a lie detector by the way.

So now two men come forward and say they are probly the guys the drunk women think they were fucking..

Look... no witness has come forward to back up these women... not one.

lazs