• One guy I served with was a seal who was kicked out of the seals for smoking weed and getting caught. He was busted down a pay grade and sent to the fleet to finish his enlistment in his rate. The guy didn't know a thing about being an IC and if he said the sky was sky blue you really needed to go outside to verify.

I liked the guy and his copious bullshit was entertaining. He was amazingly strong and could lift a man his size over his head and toss him. He liked to wrestle. Finally he got tired of the whole gig and during an important nato exercise he stripped naked and jumped overboard.

when our easy going chief said "Mongo, please come back aboard" He replied "fuck you chief". They lowered the whale boat and he swam away. They lowered the Captain's gig and he eluded them by diving and emerging far from both boats. The USS Lawrence had to lower their whale boat and finally he either tired or figured he was done. They plucked him out of the water, transported him to the carrier and they greyhounded him to Sigonella for the US.

I don't know how it ended for IC2 mongo but I'll bet it didn't end well.

• DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO??!?

What a fucking idiot.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Twitter lolo's huh? Okay.

Sept. 13

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...

.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Now that's funny.

• turns out the reported "deaths" weren't actual counted bodies, they were extrapolations made by an Ivy League college, based upon a small 'representative' sample

• There is no accurate account of how many PR's died.. that is a fact... what is also a fact is that Trump sent billions to the island in relief. The place is really backward.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That's exactly correct. Some Puerto Rican pointed out that his granddaddy who had chronic heart disease died about after the storm, that he would have passed regardless and that the leftists used his death as a documented example.

Its all about moving their agenda.

Fuck the left.

• Yep... and look how excited pinkyscroat got! all caps were not enough... he had to change the font to "Peal Harbor attack" font.

No one gives a shit if Trump was right or wrong on the number.

lazs

• That’s usually the point in the conversation where they call you a racist.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Or a nazi. Used to be the only people who called you a nazi were idiots who could not ever win an argument........................Oh..........wait...........never mind.

lazs