Seen the Googlefest?

• The faggots at google are funny.

Read how cuntary cunton couldn't win a rigged election WITH Google assistance.

How stupid do you have to be to be a leftist?

Pinkyrton stupid or deeper?:libtears

• I am not shocked at all with the story, but It sure took some time to get out.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Liberals=communists.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• What is funny is that the left packed the voting booths with dead people and illegals.... they had every media source except FOX in their corner... they outspent Trump by many millions and they had help from the FBI and the russians and they still lost! LOL

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• What is funny is that the left packed the voting booths with dead people and illegals.... they had every media source except FOX in their corner... they outspent Trump by many millions and they had help from the FBI and the russians and they still lost! LOL

lazs

It’s like you taking a test and the teacher give you the answers to all the question and STILL failed the dam test.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• I don't use too many google services. I wish I could not use it at all.

I don't use them as my search engine, I use Bing now. Bing might not be any better than Google concerning the bullshit they pull with page ranking but until I find out they do the same thing...ignorance is bliss.

• Try duck duck go.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018