GF already getting me in trouble.

• Out playing pool a week or two ago and as we're outside leaving, this guy comes out to the car from the back door. Never seen him before. "Heard you play guitar. Want to be in a band?"

lol, I was like, wtf?? Then gf says, oh I told him you were really good on guitar and a singer..

Totally caught me off guard, and I don't want to "be in a band" and I told him I couldn't. I never even saw this guy before and I didn't notice that GF ever talked to him there. I guess when she went outside to smoke.

Then last night at the same bar this guy comes up and asks me if I wanted to play guitar in his band at a Halloween party. Said it was only 7 songs and a few other bands would be playing. I guess the drummer can't do it and this guy is the guitar player so he said he'd do the drums and I would do the guitar. Real easy songs he said. So I said yes. I guess it's the same guy as before, but I didn't remember.

Then I was getting kind of excited about the idea and GF jumps in and says "I want to be there!"to the guy, kind of almost jealous or something, so I said "oh, this is my manager" :trumped

Then he says we can come to his studio around the corner and go jam right then. I SO wanted to, but GF jumps in and tells the guy it's not a great idea. So then he wants my email and number to send me the set list and I almost felt like she was gonna kick my ass or something. lol.

But I Just got home and saw his set list. 13 songs with 4 backup songs. Yeah, seven easy songs. And my easy guitar part turns out to be the only guitar.... lead and the rest. They are easy enough songs though and I'm excited to go play with the band and see how it goes.

I haven't played with a band, or live, since about 1990.

• Good luck.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Brown eyed girl

Margaritaville

Gimme three steps

Some kinda wonderful

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Mustang Sally

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Make sure you play this one... it's one of Mrs Holden's favorites:

its-a-nice-day-for-a-light-sweater-its-a-29025340.png

• Here's the set list.

1 I WILL NEVER DIE - DELTA RAE

2 LOVE POTION NUMBER 9 - THE SEARCHERS

3 PSYCO KILLER - TALKING HEADS

4 DEVIL IN MY CAR - B-52s

5 I PUT A SPELL ON YOU - HOCUS POCUS - BARBARA

6 I WANT CANDY - BOW BOW BOW

7 MAGIC CARPET RIDE - STEPPENWOLF

8 SEASON OF THE WITCH - DONOVAN

9 RHIANNON - FLEETWOOD MAC

10 SPOOKY - ATLANTA RHYTHM SECTION

11 TIME WARP - ROCKY HORROR

12 TWILIGHT ZONE - GOLDEN EARING

13 WHITE RABIT - JEFFERSON AIRPLANE/STARSHIP

SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME

DARK LADY CHER - QUEEN

GHOST BUSTER - I WANT A NEW DRUG HEWEY LEWIS

GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS

FEED MY FRANKENSTEIN - ALICE COOPER

No, it's not a gay bar. Just some dive bar with two pool tables and nice people. Don't like getting hit on by guys, but GF is like a little pitbull so I'm okay. I was trying to figure out this who the hell this one guy was too. We had the the pool table and this nice couple challenged us. The guy and his girlfriend.... and then some extra fucking guy. I was a little away from the table GF called me over to introduce me. The guy, his gf ...and then this guy who, when I go to shake his hand he says "gina!" and holds my hand above my head. I didn't even look at him when he did that and I never saw him again. I asked GF later who that was and she didn't know. I was trying to figure out how that even happened.

So I'm trying to figure out how to handle myself around guys when they're looking at me and trying to flirt. I'm not tough like you, txmom. lol.

• lol.

she does get bossy and protective sometimes, but I kind of like that.

one time I did shut her down though. She was with me and I had to stop by the Uber Hub to get my new driver bonus sorted out and they were giving me some hassles. She spoke up and started saying something like "we'll take that" or something after the girl was trying to tell me some BS. I just put my hand up and I'll handle this and laughed. She's fine.