• Meh..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Somebody started a facebook thread in one of my groups recently, in which it was claimed that only 1% of the population has NEVER seen an episode of GoT. Dozens of people responded, saying that they were in that 1%. I am too, but did not respond to the thread. I don't even know what it's about, so see no need to worry about it.

• wait.. Beetle has Facebook?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• safer in your Facebook zone, taking 'which dog am I' quizzes from buzz feed links.

Damn near dropped my phone on that one.

• Season 7 lost a lot of finesse and intrigue since the writers no longer have G RR Martin's books to work from. Still good fun though.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Season 7 lost a lot of finesse and intrigue since the writers no longer have G RR Martin's books to work from. Still good fun though.

And the entire T.V. series is less repetitive and flat than Martin, good books but he's not the best screen writer. To be honest he's a better screen writer than novelist. His plot lines are all pretty standard fantasy boilerplate, but he does the genre justice. His sense of scope is exceptionally grand , but most times it's a bit shallow. Same for his characters, many of the are instantly recognizable, but they are cardboard cutout's, not much depth. Exception's would be, Tyrion , Sam, Littlefinger, and a few others.

• Theyve got us by the balls. Might be 2019 before they screen the final 6 episodes.

I almost hope the Mother of Dragons loses, she's too perfect.

Kill Cercei.

Personally, I'd like to see the Iron Throne get melted by dragon napalm.

That fukkn chair causes nothing but problems.

• Daenerys Targaryen is far from perfect. She is clearly her father's daughter and it's only a matter of time before Tyrion can no longer moderate her actions.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Yeah but he did tell them exactly what was going to happen to each character and how the entire series plays out. He's just too busy living up the fame to actually finish the books.